The Mourinho Thread

Baba so far is proving Mourinho's point

Well I knew that baba would take at least a season to gel in. Did not expect anything from him till then.

But given that he is young I rather have patience on him then an old guy like Ivanovic.

Absolute thundercunt taking off rlc. Piss off jose you bellend

Lol, come on.

I don't understand what people want here, do you want victory or do you want youth integration or do you want both? It's well known RLC is going to get a run of games, he had good first half and we went on to win the game. Matic came in, saw the game out and Loftus-Cheek can be very happy in his role with us winning. Just be happy that we're back on a winning road and we did it by managing to play Baba and Loftus-Cheek.

Lol, come on.

I don't understand what people want here, do you want victory or do you want youth integration or do you want both? It's well known RLC is going to get a run of games, he had good first half and we went on to win the game. Matic came in, saw the game out and Loftus-Cheek can be very happy in his role with us winning. Just be happy that we're back on a winning road and we did it by managing to play Baba and Loftus-Cheek.

It's absurd. They cry when the kids don't get a go, then RLC gets 45 minutes and they cry it isn't enough. So José is snookered either way.

Before today RLC had played what, 5-10 Premier League minutes or something? He's not going to give him a full 90. 45 here and there is plenty until he's well established and then he can get his full games.

Also, you'd think listening to people on here that RLC was crucial today.

If the real reason he took Eden off of the team is because we've been conceding too many goals, I envision the remainder of the season being a huge torture to me.

I'm completely ready and looking forward to getting rid of him at the end of the season, but this kind of stuff really is unbearable.

I don't mind a conservative approach, I'm quite conservative myself, I don't mind that we won't play that fluid, attacking oriented football some here dream about. I was more than happy in the first few months last season. Results, good playing, happy team. I don't need us to be ultra attacking, but I think Mourinho needs to reinvent himself and adapt to the latest change in the way football has been played. He's been caught and unless he changes some things about his approach he's on road to have a lot of mediocre seasons, peppered by the odd title here and there. I want and wish more for Chelsea than that.

If the real reason he took Eden off of the team is because we've been conceding too many goals, I envision the remainder of the season being a huge torture to me.

I'm completely ready and looking forward to getting rid of him at the end of the season, but this kind of stuff really is unbearable.

I don't mind a conservative approach, I'm quite conservative myself, I don't mind that we won't play that fluid, attacking oriented football some here dream about. I was more than happy in the first few months last season. Results, good playing, happy team. I don't need us to be ultra attacking, but I think Mourinho needs to reinvent himself and adapt to the latest change in the way football has been played. He's been caught and unless he changes some things about his approach he's on road to have a lot of mediocre seasons, peppered by the odd title here and there. I want and wish more for Chelsea than that.

There were some reports Eden had some small injury thingies tbh. I hope its only that tbh.