The Mourinho Thread

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2649730/fa-charges-jose-mourinho-with-misconduct-for-comments

lol no suprise really, FA being "consistent" as always, Mou speaks the truth and they want to shut him up, way to go... Fark that lot, hope someone has the guts to burn that place to the ground.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/10/club-believes-in-manager-and-squad.html

Well, at least Mou has got the club´s backing, but until when? Mou really needs to fix this mess, i hope he does.

Yes but it's a totting up process.

Like the Police - first offence normally equals slap on the wrist or caution.

It's the fact that Jose is a constant offender and knows the rules - and in their eyes openly defies them. What else can they do?

I agree they are a complete bunch of arseholes - but read my post again - I'm saying Jose knows better and needs to up his fucking game and stop reacting so poorly. Why hand it to them on a plate - especially as he was factually incorrect!

That's my biggest problem - he was wrong about the referee - and now we (Chelsea) have consequences of HIS poor decision! So both on and off of the pitch his poor decisions are costing us!

The amount of trouble he could save himself and the club by simply keeping quiet.

I think Mrs. Mourinho wears the pants at home. He lets go at his jobs.

Great post Choulo :)

It's a conundrum - but I just can't see Jose turning it around - which is a shame. He has either regressed as a manager, or the world has moved on and left him behind - much like Capello.

Klopp to Loserpool is a bad thing for us - I would have given him a shot here.

Pep is obviously the finished article - but would he come here?

Of course not, Pep needs a team that has already an attacking sense, we never had that, with José, its more about the results, thats why we are in deep shit.He"ll go to Manchester, and will win a lot of titles, especially if it is with City, domestically at least, in Europe, he still needs to prove himself against the likes of Barcelona & Madrid.

Of course not, Pep needs a team that has already an attacking sense, we never had that, with José, its more about the results, thats why we are in deep shit.He"ll go to Manchester, and will win a lot of titles, especially if it is with City, domestically at least, in Europe, he still needs to prove himself against the likes of Barcelona & Madrid.

You can't know any of this for certain. It is just conjecture at the moment. Pep Guardiola has only managed two clubs. There is not enough data to be making assumptions like that.

You can't know any of this for certain. It is just conjecture at the moment. Pep Guardiola has only managed two clubs. There is not enough data to be making assumptions like that.

Thats true, we could apply this to Mourinho back when he was managing us in 2007 and say "he only managed two clubs, he may find it difficult in Italy" but we all knew back then that José's potential was so big that he could win a lot and thats what he did back then, so Pep can also replicate this sort of potential-winning manager everywhere, especially here in England if he gets a team like City, that only needs some few players to become a real force in europe and england.But again, its true that this is just theory.

In the same interview he said the doesn't know what happened between Mourinho and "the doctor", and that was something discussed with Mourinho, "the doctor" and "the board", and he doesn't know a thing about the situation.

Right.

You don't want him to be as stupid as the doctor and bring internal affairs to the media, right?

While Mourinho is one part of the story, I think we must also look into the way we have been doing business (which in my eyes has been really bad).

Klopp to Liverpool means we need to up our game even more, quiet frankly Mourinho cannot and should not cling on to the past( he was special one) and for him to continue to be a special one he needs to prove himself now more than ever because the premier league has managers who are really good and has gotten a lot more competitive than the last time he was here. I can't iterate this enough he should focus on playing good football and the players need to play as a team, good result I believe would be a by product of that.

The so called "prove yourself" for a starting 11 spot i feel is killing the team. They need to understand how to cohesively play as a unit.

Speaking of taking responsibilities, I see some of you guys are trying to put things in to perspective using numbers.. let me try this too

• Post Season Matches + Late start to the summer.. (Jose - 60%, Board - 40%, Players - 0%)........................... (15% of the total problem)
  • Lack of Summer transfer activity............................ (Jose - 0%, Board - 100%, Players 0%)...............................(30% of the total problem)
  • Selling Luis............................................................ (Jose - 100%, Board - 0%, Players 0%)................................(5% of the total problem)
  • Eva Caraneiro....................................................... (Jose - 80%, Board - 10%, Players 0%, Eva - 10%)..............(5% of the total problem)
  • Lack of motivation...................................................(Jose - 30%, Board - 10%, Players- 60 0%)...........................(10% of the total problem)
  • Lack of rotation.......................................................(Jose -100%, Board - 0%, Players 0%)..................................(15% of the total problem)
  • Lack of tactical flexibility......................................... (Jose - 100%, Board - 0%, Players 0%).................................(20% of the total problem)

overall,

• Jose ....... 56%
  • Players ... 6%
  • Board ......38%

Sorry, but no way would the players' responsibility be down to just 6%. Neither Jose nor the board are going onto the pitch and playing like crap.

Liverpool are without a manager NOW, though. Are you going to go to Klopp and say "wait until the end of the season and we MAY sack Mourinho?" He strikes me as a guy who will be romanticizing about the "history and prestige" of Liverpool and will jump at the chance to manage them.

And you really think a player manager with no experience can do a better job than one of the best in football history? Come on, mate.

A manager with no experience and an unseasoned squad in turmoil., that would be a ridiculously bad combination.

After reading this forum, Nows I feel like Jose was told whole players like this

" Hay, you guys get in the field and perform like a kindergarten team !! "

No i'm not defense that jose was poor performance this season but come on

Did jose change tactics from last season that much ?

Or did players that can't even know how to pass, made decision, shot on target, tackle, positioning, have pace and don't look the fat after season opened take responded to blame ?

If we keep on the same judge that made to jose and use it to judge the players

More than half of our first team squad should got fired too.

This was not about tactics at all, players didn't perform good but lose. they have very poor performance and not just 2 persons it was 7-8 peoples that have a very poor performance from the beginning of the season.

HAZARD, ORCAS, MATIC, CESC, IVA, TERRY, ZOUMA, CAHILL all of them make a personal mistake every games, yes 2 of them make it more but no it didn't mean other was doing well

Jose fail that he keep trust his players they fail him badly.

Players was fail to all chelsea fans with the very disgrace poor performance and lack of professional.

No matter how bad tactics you got from a poor manager that doesn't make you flip from a premier league player to a kindergarten boy. Sauraz and a couples of them was proof that