The Mourinho Thread

That wouldn't stop it.

The same was done to Terry on the racist thing.

The regular law find him not guilty but the FA did.

If you believe your conspiracy theory that your obviously throwing right now, such thing would not stop the FA from hurting us.

So you reckon chelsea get treated the same as everyone else. Laughable.

Really lazy to come up with "player power" at this stage.

It's not "player power" in the sense that they're running the dressing room. It takes players with "a pair" to do that.

What the quote means is that, by blaming Jose, you're ignoring the fact that the players deserve blame in all of this as well.

Jose Mourinho insists Branislav Ivanovic will keep his place in the Blues side despite Baba Rahman’s presence.

With Chelsea’s defence struggling, many have called for Rahman to come in for Ivanovic but that is not currently an option for Mourinho. “Look, because Baba Rahman arrived in the last day, because he doesn’t know what it is to play in this kind of championship. “He had no pre-season with us. He needs time to learn, he needs time to adapt. “At the same time, every team, except Maccabi Tel Aviv, is a team of giants. And if you don’t have a minimum of five tall players good in the air, you are dead in set-pieces. “When I play Azpilicueta on the right and Baba Rahman on the left and I don’t play Ivanovic, I have only three, not even four. So we have to think about all the details. And I think about all the details.”

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/mourinho_reveals_why_he_won_t_throw_new_boy_into_chelsea_defence_against_aston_villa_1_4258556

Jose Mourinho insists Branislav Ivanovic will keep his place in the Blues side despite Baba Rahman’s presence.

With Chelsea’s defence struggling, many have called for Rahman to come in for Ivanovic but that is not currently an option for Mourinho. “Look, because Baba Rahman arrived in the last day, because he doesn’t know what it is to play in this kind of championship. “He had no pre-season with us. He needs time to learn, he needs time to adapt. “At the same time, every team, except Maccabi Tel Aviv, is a team of giants. And if you don’t have a minimum of five tall players good in the air, you are dead in set-pieces. “When I play Azpilicueta on the right and Baba Rahman on the left and I don’t play Ivanovic, I have only three, not even four. So we have to think about all the details. And I think about all the details.”

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/chelsea/mourinho_reveals_why_he_won_t_throw_new_boy_into_chelsea_defence_against_aston_villa_1_4258556

Complains about lack of height.

Leaves out rlc , matic , mikel , zouma , papy ....

No excuses jose , drop iva or get out

Has a week or so off so no excuse.we shouldnt be approaching villa same as every game we have so far.time to start and if don't now don't think we will.

Just don't see who get if did sack but guess if came to it find someone for a while till look again etc etc..but ain't there yet..

But as you say -the FA see Chelsea as a cash cow, regardless of what he said. Its not just Mourinho, Chelsea get harsher treatment from the FA period. Just because Wenger didnt speak for 7 minutes, and just because maybe Saints should have had 2 pens, doesnt detract from the fact Wenger in effect said exactly the same yet gets away with it.

Yes but it's a totting up process.

Like the Police - first offence normally equals slap on the wrist or caution.

It's the fact that Jose is a constant offender and knows the rules - and in their eyes openly defies them. What else can they do?

I agree they are a complete bunch of arseholes - but read my post again - I'm saying Jose knows better and needs to up his fucking game and stop reacting so poorly. Why hand it to them on a plate - especially as he was factually incorrect!

That's my biggest problem - he was wrong about the referee - and now we (Chelsea) have consequences of HIS poor decision! So both on and off of the pitch his poor decisions are costing us!

What an utter embarrassing post. I know Jason already replied to this message and warned you to not make posts like this but seriously are you actually taking the piss and claiming people do not have a valid reason for not wanting Jose out? After the Southampton match I said for the first time that I think it is time for him to go and that was not knee-jerk. It was based on a lot of things. However on the poll I voted as 'undecided' as I was not sure who is a better alternative at the moment. But how the fuck can you call people plastic when there is clearly valid reasons peoplle have gave for wanting him out. Maybe you are plastic for sucking up to Mourinho so much. Is that a fair conclusion?

Because short term he has always been a success, long term he has not and that is the question mark around whether it is heading the same direction here.

Most fans on his forum, including me were supporters of this club way before Jose came and we all want what is best for the club. Mourinho has done a lot for the club but he is not bigger than the club and even if left, we would move on. It is not the end of the world. What utter bullshit. You actually think people are clueless who have given reasons for wanting Mourinho out? How fuckin disrespectful. Majority of reasons I have seen for wanting Mourinho out is valid and fair. What if the poor form continues and shows no progress as it has been so far? We should just stick with him just because he has proven achievements.

We are effectively out of the title race with only 8 games played and that is not good enough.

You want Mourinho to stay.That is fine. Those who want Mourinho out are entitled to that opinion as well. Other managers have been sacked for worse form than this and Abramovich himself has sacked managers for much worse form. So was he plastic for doing that? We are 16th place right now and while the players have been poor, Mourinho is responsible for a lot of it. EG constantly picking underperforming players has cost us and in the end of the day a total lack of ideas with what the team is doing when they are playing ultimately has to lie with Mourinho as well. He is the manager.

LOL i think its just dawned on you that you are one of the people my post applies to, dont worry when the time is right i will let you know

Completely irrational as well. We don't have anything even close to 'player power' in the team. In case anyone hasn't noticed, Jose has basically been running the squad like a dictatorship. Just ask Eva & Fearn or Lukaku or KDB about it. That's what he does. He's the military commander and he leads the troops to war.

The obvious difference between now and under AVB is that (some of) the players back then consciously and purposefully didn't want to give 100% for the team because they wanted the manager gone for their own sake at the expense of the best interest of the club. That is very obviously not the case now. No one is intentionally not giving 100%. We don't have power cliques in the team. We don't even have players with that type of personality. Practically everyone in the squad is a Mourinho man.

Continuing about that article, yes a player should be held accountable for his failures. But when an entire team is under-performing so badly and with no obvious ulterior motives, you have to look at exterior factors. You have to look at the management.

Yes, Jose is the most successful and decorated manager in the past decade, but that is irrelevant here. The question that should be asked is where does the best interest of the club lie? Will the sacking of Jose Mourinho improve the team and get us better results? Can another manager do better than he is doing?

Great post Choulo :)

It's a conundrum - but I just can't see Jose turning it around - which is a shame. He has either regressed as a manager, or the world has moved on and left him behind - much like Capello.

Klopp to Loserpool is a bad thing for us - I would have given him a shot here.

Pep is obviously the finished article - but would he come here?

LOL i think its just dawned on you that you are one of the people my post applies to, dont worry when the time is right i will let you know

Hollow threat - people won't give one shit if we play attacking, winning football with an identity :)

However - winning the lottery 3 times in a row and being hit by lightning multiple times carries better odds right now than that of Mourinho changing anything.

Well it did not dawn on me as I never have made it vocal that I want Mourinho out. The first time I called for it was after the Saints game.

Going back to Mourinho as a whole anyway, I still think it was shameful what he done with Matic. Matic comes across to me as a strong character but that is a shitty way to treat someone. The thing that concerns me is that I think that decision was more personal rather than for football reasons. Almost like he wanted to humiliate him.

Completely irrational as well. We don't have anything even close to 'player power' in the team. In case anyone hasn't noticed, Jose has basically been running the squad like a dictatorship. Just ask Eva & Fearn or Lukaku or KDB about it. That's what he does. He's the military commander and he leads the troops to war.

The obvious difference between now and under AVB is that (some of) the players back then consciously and purposefully didn't want to give 100% for the team because they wanted the manager gone for their own sake at the expense of the best interest of the club. That is very obviously not the case now. No one is intentionally not giving 100%. We don't have power cliques in the team. We don't even have players with that type of personality. Practically everyone in the squad is a Mourinho man.

Continuing about that article, yes a player should be held accountable for his failures. But when an entire team is under-performing so badly and with no obvious ulterior motives, you have to look at exterior factors. You have to look at the management.

Yes, Jose is the most successful and decorated manager in the past decade, but that is irrelevant here. The question that should be asked is where does the best interest of the club lie? Will the sacking of Jose Mourinho improve the team and get us better results? Can another manager do better than he is doing?

It's funny Mourinho claimed that K.D.B was knocking down his door demanding to play. Yet K.D.B claims Mourinho only talked to him twice the whole time he was here. Personally i can't see a young kid constantly demanding to play, K.D.B doesn't come across like that sort of person and even a seasoned professional knocking on Mourinho's door and haranguing him well that's never going to end well.