The Mourinho Thread

Dudes, the Ronaldo thing was just an example.
A manager shouldn't earn 13,5 million. Better to strenghten your team with some top class players.

Also, yes, the previous managers couldn't win Chelsea the league (they won the CL though, but ok, as underdogs). Was Chelsea the strongest team in the PL? Playerwise? At the time? If the Chelsea players obviously stood out from the other teams: yes, you should have won some more titles, if not: luck and other team's performances are also an issue.

My basic point was that current Mourinho (and LVG for all I care) is overrated, makes teams play worse football, has clear favorites and doesn't know what to do when shit happens. Chelsea won the league in 4 months last year. I said it before, if Hazard would not have been there to carry the attack by himself for months and if all of the other contenders wouldn't have choked massively, he would have failed last year as well. Honestly, there hasn't been a single good game against a decent opponent since early this year.

Wilmots is not a decent manager, he's a bad manager.

aaaahhh i see......Still my point remains, give this team to Lippi 2006 and the team would win convincingly.

You do seem a bit confused about what you're saying tbh......

So, José is overrated, but any decent manager would do? hmmmm......

Sorry but i think now you're changing your tune.

Back to the drawing board, as any "decent manager" would say.

Do you have last season's defensive chart? I would love to see a comparison

These aren't mine. They're experimental361, but here's the defensive chart from last season. Please. Hold your tears back

pl-def-eff-2014-15.png?w=860

Also, here's the attacking chart from last season:

pl-att-eff-2014-15.png?w=860

Compared with this season

pl-att-eff-2015-10-04.png?w=860

"After defeats, there's a strange atmosphere in the dressing room," he said. "There's complete silence -- no one opens their mouth. Mourinho has taught us to hate defeat. We're steeped in that culture so it's hard for us."

Someone needs to speak up and be a leader in the dressing room.

Where would he find a new job so quickly? Can't see any way he goes to PSG as he'd be bored out of his mind with that league. Likewise Serie A. Can't go back to Spain. It's either wait for Van Gaal's contract to run out and hope he can persuade them to hire him or take a much smaller job.

There are only so many top clubs out there he can manage and he's gone through quite a few.

better to be bored by winning a shit league than be bored by staying at home doing nothing?

and last time i checked psg had a lot of "tall players". and maybe he would sell us verratti cos u know, he is not tall.

better to be bored by winning a shit league than be bored by staying at home doing nothing?

and last time i checked psg had a lot of "tall players". and maybe he would sell us verratti cos u know, he is not tall.

:lol:

I just think that at PSG your season is basically over if you don't win the CL which is why I don't think he'd go there. So much luck and fortune is involved in the CL too. Winning Ligue 1 is already basically a given for them.

So MLS then? Live it up in the United States and dominate a league with a team full of players that would worship the chair he sits in?

It was an example ffs. Players win you trophies, managers make you think they make you win trophies. They might make a difference yes. José is making a negative difference, that's for sure. Give Ferguson or Guardiola 11 donkeys and they win exactly nothing.

And here comes the "what do you mean, YOU? Are you not a CHELSEA fan!!!?" argument again. ^^

Of course the managers need good players, but your making it sound like managers don't make much difference which is very false.