The Mourinho Thread

Ivanovic has suffered a drastic form dip this year and is understood to be one of the six players Mourinho privately criticised for lacking attitude and desire after the 2-2 draw at Newcastle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3255335/Chelsea-fans-unhappy-John-Terry-s-exile-beginning-turn-manager-Jose-Mourinho-favour-club-captain.html#ixzz3nGSiqvxa

Let's wait the answer from the players.

and still starts with him?!

Our defence was still awful with Terry in it, there's something fundamentally wrong that reinstating Terry or even dropping Ivanovic isn't going to sort.

i agree mate but we badly need someone to organise the defence. Just don't see there second goal going in if J.T, was playing. That Guardian column says there's some unhappy players in the squad saying Mourinho was making them scapegoats after Newcastle. His man management skills these days seem to be non existent starting off by having a go at R.L.C. in that pre season game. Who would have noticed if he had a poor game in a glorified kick about. If Mourinho had the hump with him he could have bollocked him behind closed doors not in public.

Some say oh that's what R.L.C. needed i just don't buy that. It's totally unnecessary to have a dig at one of our best prospects in public it could have gone the other way and completely shot the kid's confidence.

i agree mate but we badly need someone to organise the defence. Just don't see there second goal going in if J.T, was playing. That Guardian column says there's some unhappy players in the squad saying Mourinho was making them scapegoats after Newcastle. His man management skills these days seem to be non existent starting off by having a go at R.L.C. in that pre season game. Who would have noticed if he had a poor game in a glorified kick about. If Mourinho had the hump with him he could have bollocked him behind closed doors not in public.

Some say oh that's what R.L.C. needed i just don't buy that. It's totally unnecessary to have a dig at one of our best prospects in public it could have gone the other way and completely shot the kid's confidence.

Sound like a lot of conjectures about unhappy players really, everyone seems quite happy at the club as far as we can see. I hear you about JT, would be nice to find a balance between having him in the team and having a high line.

Sound like a lot of conjectures about unhappy players really, everyone seems quite happy at the club as far as we can see. I hear you about JT, would be nice to find a balance between having him in the team and having a high line.

HAPPINESS HAPPINESS ,, oh of course HE became the HAPPY one ,, not surprised on the contract he was given .. gooodnight sweet TROLL

Don't know why you called me troll....but ok...i guess.

he called me one also, i think he just learned the term 'troll' and is just going around calling people trolls who dont have the same opinion as he does.

What is funny Is one of the reasons for the calls are he won't drop Ivan and Cesc yet some of the same people want Ancelotti back.

Ivan and Cesc would be even more undroppable under Carlo than they are now.

I'm really hoping Abramovic will trust Mourinho now, more than ever.

100% agree with this from the Guardian. Fair play to everyone that went last night our captain is not fucking Ivanovic.

Chelsea fans chant ‘we want our captain back’

Seems 'convenient' of Terry to milk the situation by doing a solo warm-down after the game, knowing the fans will chant his name, the media will pick up on it and write more negative stuff about Mourinho and the club.

I'm really hoping Abramovic will trust Mourinho now, more than ever.

He's never really had his back against the wall like this...especially defensively, we're so easy to break down

where's the manager who made his name with all those 1-0 wins..

I don't want Mourinho sacked but if the ship continues to sink, how long do you keep him on board?