The Mourinho Thread

Excellent atricle by miguel delaney..Especially this part

"It also seems to prove what many say about his coaching. Sources close to Chelsea players state that, for all the sophistication of most of his training, the drills and plans relating to attack are extremely basic. Last season, it amounted to getting the ball to Hazard and trusting the rest of the attackers to be good enough and clever enough to play off him.

It is a world away from the craft of Pep Guardiola's attacking approach, but it can still work if players are on form or if the defence is tight enough so you don't need many goals"

It is clearly visible when players are looking clueless in final third...the combinations ,passing and maintaing possession of our players is not good enough for a top club..

Some on here will be really fucked off if we beat Saints on Saturday, and could actually spontaneously combust if Ivanovich gets the winner.

hope the first one gets real but really really hope the second one will be sitting in the third row of the chelsea-bench.... he never should be allowed to play again... he is too slow for 4 seasons now, four fuck'n seasons, he gets overrung, he gets nutmegged, every f'k'n team attacks us through his side with a fast player and every team make us look so vulnerable... I doN't know what favour bane did to mou, but it must have been a big one... but his bonus should be over now... ffs let him leave... I'm desperate to see him go... he was great for 2 Seasons under Carlo and Roberto, he just isn't a right back... keep'n playing him and windig terry up in giving the worst bullshit on the field this season, since... since... just since bullshit it self... the armband is Mous biggest mistake...

If Mou wants to send out a Message his lineup will include:

- Terry

- Zouma

Begovic

- Azpi

- Willian

-Rambo

- RLC

- Jeremie Boga

- SWIFT

- 8 other players from the Academy and Mikel....

even if we loose I bet nobody would complain, because this would be a real recognition for players that gave it all so far and played for the team...

For months people wanted rotation and players kept fresh. Mourinho does it and the media quips players are in their way out. They the media build up the egos of these underperforming players and create a toxic environment and it's working in the journalist/Arsenal/United fans' favor. The awards and trophies have gone to some heads and Mourinho needs to be ruthless. Theirs no third season syndrome and fuck bringing back retread coaches like Carlo who's a pushover. Jose deserves to be afforded the time to get it right the way a long term manager like ferguson was afforded. Fab was wrong, there ARE babies present and they are trying to get the manager fired because they won't own up to their own shit shows.

- Terry

- Zouma

Begovic

- Azpi

- Willian

-Rambo

- RLC

- Jeremie Boga

- SWIFT

even if we loose I bet nobody would complain, because this would be a real recognition for players that gave it all so far and played for the team...

I would be happy if he just play with this line up (4-3-3)

Begovic

Azpi-JT-Zouma-Baba

Matic

Ramires-Rlc

Willian-Remy-Hazard

No way. The squad is good. Only City possess a better squad and it's not like they're miles ahead in terms of talent either. He just needs to find a way to turn things around.

Besides, any decent manager can book succes by buying a host of players every year.

Yeah true. But either way, I think he deserves a bit of patience and maybe we have that off season.. All giants have had it at some point. The universal 'sack him' calls are out of order.

- Terry

- Zouma

Begovic

- Azpi

- Willian

-Ramboy

- RLC

- Jeremie Boga

- SWIFT

Since this is hypothetical situation, I am also going to talk hypothetical.

If we did decide to go all from youth team, there is high chance we might win :P why ? the younger players will have the right attitude for the match which right now seems to be lacking from our starting 11.

But if that does happen we will also piss a lot of players from our senior squad and they will plot a scheme against Mourinho :P

Again all hypothetical

Chelsea's Jose Mourinho cleared by FA over Eva Carneiro 'abuse' claim http://espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2639957/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-cleared-by-fa-over-carneiro-abuse

-via ESPN FC http://es.pn/fcapp

Well if the FA really has an agenda against Chelsea they would not do this.

But of course the ridiculous people here that talk up a conspiracy theory will not take this into consideration......

Chelsea's Jose Mourinho cleared by FA over Eva Carneiro 'abuse' claim http://espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2639957/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-cleared-by-fa-over-carneiro-abuse

-via ESPN FC http://es.pn/fcapp

Well if the FA really has an agenda against Chelsea they would not do this.

But of course the ridiculous people here that talk up a conspiracy theory will not take this into consideration......

good!that whole member of the public heard this just sounded bollocks

its called protecting his team! how can you not see that?

He will obviously be telling them something very different behind closed doors.

last week he said that our performance was -1 out of a score of 0-10. that was protecting the team too? i think he says it like it is specially when it is concerning our performances.