The Mourinho Thread

Chelsea's Jose Mourinho cleared by FA over Eva Carneiro 'abuse' claim http://espnfc.com/chelsea/story/2639957/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-cleared-by-fa-over-carneiro-abuse

-via ESPN FC http://es.pn/fcapp

Well if the FA really has an agenda against Chelsea they would not do this.

But of course the ridiculous people here that talk up a conspiracy theory will not take this into consideration......

Thank God. no more drama. Let's focus on football now.

Theres some on here, mate, that are never happy unless theyre having a right fucking moan and dig.

Even when we were 6 points clear last season...

its just the way of the internet.

Think I'd be on suicide watch if I spent 5 minutes in their company! Let's not forget we have to win every game easily whilst playing with an expansive attractive style, keep within FFP, the manager must possess manners, respect rival managers & just let them gob off about our club, be humble & dignified whilst licking the F.A's arse because they are rational in dealing with all things Chelsea, did I miss anything?!

Internet has a bearing FB but we've had 18 years of success so most of these pessimist's have had it great so when the shit hits the fan the toys are well & truly thrown from their cyberpram!

As I keep saying, if Jose goes & they get the manager of their choice it won't be long before they'll want him out as well when he hits a poor spell, rinse the manager - repeat!

The problem is it isn't even about having stability and that.since we first sacked Jose we failed to find a manager that has suited us and no doubt with someone new it'll start of rosey and then cracks will appear.

Maybe if he did go be different but from our previous not convinced it'll make much difference after one season with them as it then tends to fall apart.Saying that only Carlo lasted more then one..

He just needs to get a grip.look at our issues and do what should be capable of doing and sort them.so frustrating to see same ole line up with players in who have lost the plot

Nobody could have predicted that the core of Chelsea would under perform. The signings made were perfect at the time, a striker, winger and fullback. They were areas that needed strengthening in depth and they were. Diego Costa, Hazard, Ivanovic, Terry, Matic, Courtois and Fabregas are underperforming. They are all starters from last season, no manager in the world could handle 7/11 of their team falling apart in the blink of an eye. This is a freak occurrence. Everything will be fine.

Thanks to a certain member for bringing this up and making it clear to me.

Uhh Spike I did that very thing in the season prediction thread back in the summer. Of course I never thought they would be this bad but I thought there was no way Chelsea would repeat as champions because they failed to make significant acquisitions in the transfer window.

This team has been average for the calendar year. Hazard carried the offense for the second half of the season but the play wasn't of high quality.

Too many people made the ridiculous assumption that by winning the league by a large margin somehow meant Chelsea would just walk the league completely ignoring a similar fall from grace from United only two years earlier.

The bigger problem is that it's not looking good for the long term. I'm firmly in the Jose out camp for the simple reason that the problems are only going to get worse and wins will only mask the problems. Why buy Felipe Luis and bury him on the bench and then let him leave. Why pick up Falcao when he was utter shite for United and looked past it. Where is the depth that would allow the key players to get rest in games that are more difficult than Cup matches against Lesgue 1 opponents.

What the hell is the club doing with Boga, Musonda et al? Why keep Oscar if he's going to be used like De Bruyne was?

I think some of you do not realize how dangerous this situation is and that at the very least things need to be set in place to be successful for 2016-2017 because these problems aren't going away next year by spending 200 million in the transfer window.

He has to go.

Mourinho just isn't your long-term manager, as much as I'd love him to be one. He comes in your club when it's in bad position, crates "us against them" mentality, motivates players and wins trophies by playing defensive football. Then he loses it. The players are tired after playing all the matches in the previous season, motivation drops because trophies were won, there is no rotation - the same players play every match, players that don't play feel alienated. Young players (besides few) feel like they have no future at the club. Bad results come and some players (usually leaders - Casillas, JT) express their disappointment just to receive harsh treatment and isolation from the manager. Some players that are Mourinho's favorite stand by his side and this causes even more drama in the club.

Mourinho is like a match, he lights brightly and burns quickly. We need a candle.

Unfortunently its looking atm that he isn't going to be here long term, I'll still have hope he can turn it around but IN reality who is a long term manager these days?

Van Gaal certainly isn't, Ancelottis Milan stagnated badly after a few seasons despite a CL win and let's not even get started on his second season here, Pep admitted he would have had to leave Barca after a few season's because players would tire of his methods and Dortmund look rejuvenated since Klopp resigned.

Its not just Mourinho, most managers struggle after a while, its just Mou that gets bashed by it for some reason.

don't feel so much it's a shock we're poor.helped last season other teams were worse.We scraped through some games especially towards the end.Then had a crap pre season.Didn't think be this bad however lol

Just can't be bothered with the whole manager in..manager out..another one in..another out crap we had before.make the right appointment and give them time.

Hopefully he can turn this around and who knows..just seems crazy the whole thing.something is missing

Uhh Spike I did that very thing in the season prediction thread back in the summer. Of course I never thought they would be this bad but I thought there was no way Chelsea would repeat as champions because they failed to make significant acquisitions in the transfer window.

This team has been average for the calendar year. Hazard carried the offense for the second half of the season but the play wasn't of high quality.

Too many people made the ridiculous assumption that by winning the league by a large margin somehow meant Chelsea would just walk the league completely ignoring a similar fall from grace from United only two years earlier.

You predicted the majority of the team would be under-performing at a catastrophic level or that without signings the team would struggle? Two very different statements. A couple of signings could not and will not fix the fact that the majority of the players that won the title last year are performing at a level that is less than half of what they are capable of.

I see a select few are still trying to convince themselves that we are better off with Jose as the manager in the long run. Hilarious.

The fact that he hasn't been fired yet shows that Roman has lost his ruthlessness and demand for high standard. Any other top team in europe would have given him the boot already and rightly so. mediocrity all round.

Well wasn't supporters in outrage over Di Matteos sacking after a CL win? Yet we should sack Jose after a PL?

And other top clubs in Europe? Van Gaal survived till March in his season with Munich in 10/11, United stuck with Moyes etc.

Furthermore if this shows Roman lost his ruthless streak then it went in 10/11 as Ancelotti gave him every reason to sack him and more during the winter months and he didn't, not to mention he stuck by AVB until the situation became completely untenable and even then he blamed the players forgiving him no choice.

Think I'd be on suicide watch if I spent 5 minutes in their company! Let's not forget we have to win every game easily whilst playing with an expansive attractive style, keep within FFP, the manager must possess manners, respect rival managers & just let them gob off about our club, be humble & dignified whilst licking the F.A's arse because they are rational in dealing with all things Chelsea, did I miss anything?!

Internet has a bearing FB but we've had 18 years of success so most of these pessimist's have had it great so when the shit hits the fan the toys are well & truly thrown from their cyberpram!

As I keep saying, if Jose goes & they get the manager of their choice it won't be long before they'll want him out as well when he hits a poor spell, rinse the manager - repeat!

3 years is more then enough.

Why do we need to keep a manager for 5 to 10 years around?

Just doesn't make sense to me in this modern world.

If you are going that route, you need to give that man all control like SAF and Wenger have.

Mourinho doesn't have that, and no one will ever be.

So in our predicament, you come do your cylce and then move on.

Perhaps when we were 6 points clear last season, many people realized the team had many problems, and they knew something really bad could happen this season.

I think they were right, because what's happening this season is not unexpected.

:D Yes perhaps. Though thinking about it, perhaps not. I have a slight hunch, and maybe you do, thats not the real reason.

What is funny Is one of the reasons for the calls are he won't drop Ivan and Cesc yet some of the same people want Ancelotti back.

Ivan and Cesc would be even more undroppable under Carlo than they are now.

Cesc wasnt here then and Brana wasnt the liability he is now ,, Incidentally Carlos stats are almost Identical to Joses second spell and his trophy record was better