The Mourinho Thread

Sorry my friend, yes it can and could. We won the CL with Luis and Mata and they were both sold, now what?

Are you being difficult on purpose?

Mata was sold because he was rotting away on the bench under Mourinho. He was not sold because of his outstanding performances.

Luis was bought away for a ridiculous sum. he was often a liability that season and they practically carried him to France themselves. ;-)

If it were possible that all changed and we changed our mind for this summer market I think we need to do the following movements in the market.

Sales.

1. Ramires (Juventus).

2. Cuadrado (OUT!).

3. Mikel (I know, it is impossible ...)

Signings.

1. A right-back (a great right-back) (Coleman -I know, it's impossible, but I hate Martinez- or Fabinho) or a left-back as backup (maybe Alex Telles from Galatasaray) to play as a left-back Baba With Azpilicueta as right-back.

2. A defensive midfielder to play close to Matic in complicated matches (a new bus) or to be backup of Matic throughout the season. But a backup which comes to play, not to warm the bench. Maybe Willian Carvalho or Axel Witsel are the best options.

3. Another centre-back. John Stones... Zouma - Stones for the next decade since now.

4. MANDATORY. A creative CM or a magic N.10. This should be mandatory. In fact, if it were up to me, I would sign two creative players for the midfield. But it's impossible. So I would sign Isco because now Real Madrid will sign Kovacic and they have Kroos, Modric, James, Isco and Kovacic fighting for three positions in midfield and maybe he wants a change to play Euro 2016 in the starting eleven with Spain. Isco and Hazard together would be a holy madness.

But I think that Roman should be smart and sign Koke paying his clause (44 million pounds) and give him a good salary. Koke is exactly what we need now that Fabregas is missing. It is a relatively expensive signing, but it would be a strategic signing. But his signing is very complicated.

I do not know, but if Roman could read this .. he has to understand that we have a squad to fight to win every trophy but if we do 2/4 signings before the end of the market. We have a good team but it needs to be renewed to avoid monotony.

Or we react quickly in these last 15 market days ... or we are going to depend on the bus in the important moments.

Regards.

The way you are throwing suggestions out here, one would think you are playing fantasy premier league. Do you seriously have an idea what goes on behind the scenes to buy any player for that matter? This is not like buying cattle at the auction you know.

Are you being difficult on purpose?

Mata was sold because he was rotting away on the bench under Mourinho. He was not sold because of his outstanding performances.

Luis was bought away for a ridiculous sum. he was often a liability that season and they practically carried him to France themselves. ;-)

Really? What exactly is Gotze doing in the Bundesliga since that purchase? Last I heard he is on the fringe of being sold. He is not exactly tearing up the league is he? Neither is Robert. I'm not trying to be difficult either. Its just a discussion about differing points of views. So far I do not see any viable alternatives. Until then, I'll keep my faith with known quantities. I know for a fact that JM has never had a losing season or will he ever have anything remotely close to Klopp. Not in this lifetime. I'll bet my money on it too. It does not matter why any player was sold either. the point is they were sold.

He's never not made the CL in any league, he's coached at. I don't remember all his records off head, but I think the the worst he's done is probably 3rd in a league. I'm inclined to think maybe 2nd, but don't quote me on that. So until I see something that will definitely improve Chelsea from a coaching perspective, I cannot side with you. Again, One loss, one draw and we are ready to throw the baby out with the bath water.

The way you are throwing suggestions out here, one would think you are playing fantasy premier league. Do you seriously have an idea what goes on behind the scenes to buy any player for that matter? This is not like buying cattle at the auction you know.

Calm your tits bro

Calm your tits bro

WTH are you on about? Was I talking to you? I'm having a discussion with other forumers and you are here telling what me what? The ignore button is there use it. Its (CMS- ignore) How about you log off and go to sleep.

Really? What exactly is Gotze doing in the Bundesliga since that purchase? Last I heard he is on the fringe of being sold. He is not exactly tearing up the league is he? Neither is Robert. I'm not trying to be difficult either. Its just a discussion about differing points of views. So far I do not see any viable alternatives. Until then, I'll keep my faith with known quantities. I know for a fact that JM has never had a losing season or will he ever have anything remotely close to Klopp. Not in this lifetime. I'll bet my money on it too. It does not matter why any player was sold either. the point is they were sold.

Dude, him not being a starter at bayern doesn't change the fact that he was one of the absolute stars at Dortmund... Please.

Dude, him not being a starter at bayern doesn't change the fact that he was one of the absolute stars at Dortmund... Please.

Exactly. I'm a Dortmund supporter and we were all absolutely gutted when we lost Götze. He was a star, and a star from the youth at that.

CMS, you want to compare the selling of Mata and Götze, Mata hasn't been setting United on fire either.

You've seen the amount of money that Manchester United and Manchester City have spent in the last two years? ... For example ... or Arsenal, even Liverpool after sell Suarez. They are very close to us. It's not football fiction.

Other teams like Real Madrid or Barcelona (not this summer because Barcelona can not sign because of to FIFA sanction) spent each year more than 100 million euros in their in signings.

Or PSG who spends every summer millions upon millions to make his squad.

Or Bayern Munich which usually sign each year the best Bundesliga players.

Even Atletico de Madrid has spent more than 100 million euros this summer in signings.

Instead, we have signed Begovic (by almost the same amount of money that we have sold Peter Cech), we have signed Baba (instead of Filipe, with a positive / negative balance of - 10 million euros compared Baba) and we have acquired Falcao on loan. About 25 million pounds on new players. A ridiculous amount of money if is compared with the amount of money that our rivals have spent to upgrade their squad.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm not realistic, but I see how our rival reinforce their squad with new players to improve their performance while we do not make any major signing and that annoys me.

Maybe I'm an Illuminati and everything that is happening in this summer market is a sign of someone greater than ourselves to follow the light to the infinite freedom because we all live in the Matrix movie ...

keep-calm-and-be-illuminati-8.png

But I do not think so, and I think that for a team like Chelsea spend more or less 80/100 million pounds on new players every summer should be a normal seeing

how football works.

Why we should be different in our policy of signings than Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG, Liverpool or Atletico de Madrid?

Regards.

WTH are you on about? Was I talking to you? I'm having a discussion with other forumers and you are here telling what me what? The ignore button is there use it. Its (CMS- ignore) How about you log off and go to sleep.

You're out of your depth, since this Jose drama began you tried to shove your opinion on members throats. Calm down boy.

I showed concern about our early fixtures, most were happy we were getting tough fixtures out of the way first, under Mourinho that's not so good.

Most of Mous titles have come by setting the pace and staying there come hell or high water, he's never been one for chasing teams down.

I showed concern about our early fixtures, most were happy we were getting tough fixtures out of the way first, under Mourinho that's not so good.

Most of Mous titles have come by setting the pace and staying there come hell or high water, he's never been one for chasing teams down.

But there's no Fergie or Guardiola in front of him in the Premier League. I doubt the others can build up a lead and protect it.

But there's no Fergie or Guardiola in front of him in the Premier League. I doubt the others can build up a lead and protect it.

Possibly but it was the same in 13/14, we were chasing and whenever there was a serious chance to close in on top position we pissed it up the wall, like against Sunderland especially.

Not trying to make comparisons here, but Mourinho has had tough starts to seasons before, but still finished strongly right?

Not trying to make comparisons here, but Mourinho has had tough starts to seasons before, but still finished strongly right?

Both the times he's failed to win the title here, we were chasing for the most part and always seemed to drop points when we had a serious chance to close in on the top.

P.S. I know we were top a lot in 13/14 but the games in hand for the other teams made that position false.