The Mourinho Thread

I've been trying to not say much, but all I can really say is that I would have waited until around December this season to re-sign Mourinho. That was a dumb decision.

Someone has put a photo of one Juergen Klopp as his profile image. Lovely.

Said from the beginning, if mourinho gambled on youth and we finished second or third I will not cared. Just as long as it's sustainable time.

But if not I do expect us to challenge.

So far it looks like it will be the latter.

We start bad but can recover, and have full hope that this lot can do good.

Sadly I would have liked a season to gamble on youth. Especially now since we just won the Damn tittle and he got a new contract.

What happened to the tactics that he had in Real Madrid? Madrid played the most beautiful football under him... what happened to that?

In Madrid he had athletic players and dribblers in all attacking positions.

This is the slowest team Mourinho has managed in his career.

By the way what did I told you guys?

He would say something stupid and forget to talk about real problems like Ivan.

Sigh. This is truly getting boring by now.

Ivanovic has naked pictures of Mourinho. No reason why he keeps ignoring his obvious liability in the team..

We have had unsuccessful years, but the stadium was always full and only United sell more kits than us. Fans support the team through thick and thin. Top football clubs in England have never received so much support in the history of football. It is silly to call for support when some fans criticize the player or manager that you are fan of.

I believe Mourinho wanted to become a legend o Premiere L. like Ferguson. He already left his mark but he is an ambitious guy who wants trophies and I am not sure if he will be happy and motivated if the money flows to develop the new stadium as he will have less funds to improve the team. He came here for titles. If he does not get the financial support he needs I expect more tantrums and drama caused by him.

Typically we would have started the season on good form then have had a very dark/toxic cloud around Chelsea in October/November. I'll take some solace in the fact this is all happening in August, after matchday 2. We still have 2 weeks to splash the cash (God help me if we don't) and months upon months to recover to get our shit together, because Man City will go through a tough patch at some point. At least there's that.

I knew from the moment I heart the news about Eva that season will be shit from now on. Media has blown the shit out of the proportions (how funny that no one even knows the name of the guy that first ran on the pitch before Eva)... She was popular between fans and players and probably no-one said anything to Mou directly about this decision, but players still think what they think in their head and it effects their performances. It reminds me of our disastrous season after firing Ray Wilkins (not saying that Eva is as important as Ray was, but she is a popular figure still). You just don't want this vibe in your club...

I don't know I feel like something is really off with Chelsea this season. Mourinho's 3rd season curse, nervousness, stupid knee jerk decisions, blaming everyone on everything, bad mood around the club, no motivation, Eva situation, fucking Yokohama... Something is really off. I don't recognize my beloved club.

I knew from the moment I heart the news about Eva that season will be shit from now on. Media has blown the shit out of the proportions (how funny that no one even knows the name of the guy that first ran on the pitch before Eva)... She was popular between fans and players and probably no-one said anything to Mou directly about this decision, but players still think what they think in their head and it effects their performances. It reminds me of our disastrous season after firing Ray Wilkins (not saying that Eva is as important as Ray was, but she is a popular figure still). You just don't want this vibe in your club...

I don't know I feel like something is really off with Chelsea this season. Mourinho's 3rd season curse, nervousness, stupid knee jerk decisions, blaming everyone on everything, bad mood around the club, no motivation, Eva situation, fucking Yokohama... Something is really off. I don't recognize my beloved club.

Whats wrong with yokohama mate