The Mourinho Thread

Ah I see we have a clever one here who doesn't back down, eh? You can have a warning for continuing to go on and on when I said to leave it.

This is my suggestion to you, leave it right now!

Warnings be damned. It's nothing to do with being clever. I was making the perfectly valid point that I wasn't in fact doing what you had accused me of doing.

Can people stop saying shit like this. It really says a lot of your character. Quite honestly it is quite sexist to say that about Eva Carneiro, and allude that she is only respected because of her looks. For me and many others her looks play no part in defending her(she is average imo), she had little to no blame in this situation. She was doing her job, her first priority is the safety of players, not what Mou wants and the tactical side.

She should be respected for many reasons excluding her looks. How many first team woman doctors do you see in football clubs? nerveless at one of the top clubs in the world. That is a merit that should be respected in a sport dominated by males.

Secondly there are many males and females who admire and support her because of her professionalism and as a role model for many young womens who watch the sport.

Personally whenever i see her on the pitch, i think what a great ambassador for Chelsea football. Honestly there so many things to admire about the professional Eva Carneiro. She is intelligent, dedicated, ambitious, courageous, etc. Your comment and others are so unfair since she is not oversexualized or dress skimpy or do other things to attract to her physical features.

Thank you for this. Very annoying how a lot of people think she's only being defended because she's an okay looking female.

But this is exactly why she has such a big following, hence the support.

To me and a lot of others here that isn't the reason why we're defending her and Joe Fearn at all. We're defending it because it's wrong in our opinion. Not because she's popular.

To me and a lot of others here that isn't the reason why we're defending her and Joe Fearn at all. We're defending it because it's wrong in our opinion. Not because she's popular.

But joe fearn has been mentioned like twice. All about eva.

I'm not even defending Eva and I think it doesn't even matter if she did wrong or not. That's not the problem here. The problem is that this kind of situations should not be made public. Jose was wrong to give the media something like this.