The Mourinho Thread

Jose you Boss [emoji106] you know you rock right? Then the usual suspects will be out soon. The media is trying to steal Jose show but it under control. Mind Game media on this all they want for the short fired

CHELSEA IN CRISIS: BLUES OWNER ROMAN ABRAMOVICH FURIOUS WITH BOSS JOSE MOURINHO

The internet is full of this...

Jose stormed out in 2007 because of a similar charade!

According to Wikipedia:

"Mourinho unexpectedly left Chelsea on 20 September 2007 "by mutual consent," although there had been a series of disagreements with owner Roman Abramovich.[5] The Chelsea board held an emergency meeting and decided it was time to part with their manager."

I'm feeling deja vu right now! :ph34r::ph34r:

'Chelsea supporters are worried about the transfer window. Since Mr Abramovich bought the club, Chelsea supporters cannot speak in a negative way about the transfer market. They can only praise the owner and praise the board. What he has done is absolutely amazing, it is a fantastic contribution. The club won titles.'

Good one!

Neither will be on the bench and Jose masks over it with "I can only have certain numbers on the bench"

Completely avoidable situation that has totally stemmed out of control and has been nothing short of a complete PR disaster. I am very worried about what is actually going on behind the scenes now, both with this, and the lack of transfer activity in the right areas.

His point about the window being open for a few more weeks eased my mind slightly. Baba should be announced today according to the German media. Hopefully one or two more before the window closes.

As far as the PR goes, I couldn't really care less to be honest. Like he said, if people think this situation has an effect on the players then they're clueless. That's all that matters.