The Mourinho Thread

Hmm, have been reading up on this for the last few pages.

Shitty business.

What baffles me is that apparently an untrained football coach (unless Mourinho is hiding a Master in Medicine somewhere) is going to tell a staff of professionals when a person is or isn't injured, especially after that player asks for treatment himself (correct me if wrong).

He should apologize to his staff and that should be that. Obviously he'll never do that, because he thinks the equator runs through his butt crack, but still. ;-)

These people are doctors trained to save lives. He (and Hazard btw) are just playing football.

Save lives? They couldn't diagnose a concussion last season. Hardly life saving there

Umm..you missed the actual part that was sexist.

"Worry about your husbands diet" = cook him better food = get back in the kitchen.

Don't quote me again.

lol

Again, you infer that, and it's a leap.

Why does naturally follow that he means "get back in the kitchen"? Why can't it mean, hook him up with a dietitian and a PT? Or are you one of these people who actively looks for controversy. I bet that's what it is...

lol

Again, you infer that, and it's a leap.

Why does naturally follow that he means "get back in the kitchen"? Why can't it mean, hook him up with a dietitian and a PT? Or are you one of these people who actively looks for controversy. I bet that's what it is...

I asked you very clearly not to quote me again, and you did. Wonderful reading comprehension.

Can people stop saying shit like this. It really says a lot of your character. Quite honestly it is quite sexist to say that about Eva Carneiro, and allude that she is only respected because of her looks. For me and many others her looks play no part in defending her(she is average imo), she had little to no blame in this situation. She was doing her job, her first priority is the safety of players, not what Mou wants and the tactical side.

She should be respected for many reasons excluding her looks. How many first team woman doctors do you see in football clubs? nerveless at one of the top clubs in the world. That is a merit that should be respected in a sport dominated by males.

Secondly their are many men and womens who admire and support her because of her professionalism and as a role model for many young womens who watch the sport.

Personally whenever i see her on the pitch, i think what a great ambassador for Chelsea football. Honestly there so many things to admire about the professional Eva Carneiro. She is intelligent, dedicated, ambitious, courageous, etc. Your comment and others are so unfair since she is not oversexualized or dress skimpy or do other things to attract to her physical features.

Good for you and the many others who don't support her based on her looks. Welcome to the club, which also includes folks who don't care about the club doctor in any way, shape or form regardless of gender or any other identifier you care to mention.

The reasons I, and many others, believe that most only care based on it being Eva are;

1) the internet is flooded with pictures of her from every time she has ever bent over -- and that image of a model who isn't her.

2) submit posts to the effect of "Eva!!! :heart: :kiss::sweating: :" every time she enters the field of play or talking about how attractive she is.

3) the fact that this whole thing, be it forum posts or news articles, has become about Eva despite the fact Jose never specifically mentioned her but instead his "medical staff" which includes Jon Fearn who, by all accounts, has had his roles equally diminished.

I'd love to be wrong and it genuinely be the case that most people were bothered because of how a good a doctor she was, but I don't think that's the case. I'd Maybe think that if people lost their shit every time she came on to the pitch because of how good a medical professional she was; or if you can image such a thing, didn't so much as bat an eyelid at a female doctor. Then maybe, just maybe, I'd think that's why people cared.

So it is not sexist, nor does it say anything of my character that I believe what I believe based on how I see people react to her.

I asked you very clearly not to quote me again, and you did. Wonderful reading comprehension.

So you have your last word and I forgo mine because you forbid me from quoting you? And that somehow reflects on my reading comprehension? I read and comprehended it just fine. I just chose to ignore it.

So you have your last word and I forgo mine because you forbid me from quoting you? And that somehow reflects on my reading compression? I read and comprehended it just fine. I just chose to ignore it.

Alright, both of you give it a rest, this thread is bad enough. Stick each other on ignore and be done with it.

Alright, both of you give it a rest, this thread is bad enough. Stick each other on ignore and be done with it.

I was having a back and forth. Fairly standard forum procedure, no? He threw the toys out of the pram. I'm not wanting to put anybody on the ignore list. Jesus.

Edit: ah, thread abandoned.

I was having a back and forth. Fairly standard forum procedure, no? He threw the toys out of the pram. I'm not wanting to put anybody on the ignore list. Jesus.

Edit: ah, thread abandoned.

It was like a fucking Punch and Judy show pal "You stop quoting me" "No you stop first" that isn't standard forum procedure, that's just posting things that has no relevance to anything.

Remember the good old days when Mourinho used to put the blame on himself or the refs? Now it's all about the other managers, the medical staff, the players... If you want to know how you really feel about what he's doing, imagine that he was Arsenal's manager, not Chelsea's.

This lady is growing to be a distraction to our season. We will be lucky if she does not wreck the season before it starts. I just found some quotes attributed to her in the daily Star.I don't blame Chelsea for removing her from the lime lights. She needs to be the doctor and stop trying to hug the lime lights. Chelsea is not about her.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/458940/Chelsea-doctor-Eva-Carneiro-ready-fight-Jose-Mourinho-public-criticism

One the Daily Star isn't a newspaper more of a 40 page gossip column. And secondly it just a source said countless times it's baseless and ludicrous.

It was like a fucking Punch and Judy show pal "You stop quoting me" "No you stop first" that isn't standard forum procedure, that's just posting things that has no relevance to anything.

Except I never asked him not to quote me, so you've had a 'mare there.

He quoted me, I quoted him back. Standard forum discussion, innit?

I made one reply -- the last one -- pointing out the absurdity of having a discussion with somebody, making a point, and then effectively trying to draw a line under it by requesting that he not be responded to. Every other post was a response to the points he was making.

So don't give me "Punch and Judy" when all of my posts were discussion bar the last one. Take it up with him.

Except I never asked him not to quote me, so you've had a 'mare there.

He quoted to me, I quoted him back. Standard forum discussion, innit?

I made one reply -- the last one -- pointing out the absurdity of having a discussion with somebody, making a point, and then effectively trying to draw a line under it by requesting that he not be responded to. Every other post was a response to the points he was making.

So don't give me "Punch and Judy" when all of my posts were discussion bar the last one. Take it up with him.

Ah I see we have a clever one here who doesn't back down, eh? You can have a warning for continuing to go on and on when I said to leave it.

This is my suggestion to you, leave it right now!