The Mourinho Thread

He came across really badly just meandering waffle and not answering the question. He's totally charmless these days his body language is terrible. I can guarantee he's going to be sending Steve Holland to a lot of pre and post match confrences.this season.

'Chelsea supporters are worried about the transfer window. Since Mr Abramovich bought the club, Chelsea supporters cannot speak in a negative way about the transfer market. They can only praise the owner and praise the board. What he has done is absolutely amazing, it is a fantastic contribution. The club won titles.'

Good one!

Too much irony in that statement.

Seriously, the way media is portraying this is insane. I have been reading headlines like "Mourinho needs to bring Eva to a PC and apologize", "Mourinho said son of a bitch", "Eva can sue".

What is this? Such sensationalistic garbage that it makes me sick.

I mean, these newspapers really betray their hunger for controversy when 99% of the focus is on Eva, rather than the fact that Fearn was given basically the same treatment. Would that be as interesting for the readers? Hell no.

Looking for objectivity in a newspaper is like looking for fish at the top of a mountain.

:clap:

They do like to grab a story and either twist it or make such a massive drama.The lip reading part made me laugh wtf?!

What Wenger said isn't all that bad just about possible issues and that the rules say when a medic can enter the pitch yet again twisted Daft to be surprised as know how far the media does tend to go but still

Didn't watch the presser, only saw the quotes. Good thing he didn't try to add more fuel to the fire. Hopefully, we can move on and get back to talking about the most important thing - football matches!

And not a word on Baba Rahman.

He wasn't asked though. Stupid that none of the journos asked about Baba or Stones, everyone was just obsessed with the medical team "drama"...

Even if journalists had asked Mourinho about Baba Rahman and/or Stones, he wouldn't have said anything. He will just beat around the bush like he has done all summer.

True but on the other hand, Shevchenko, Torres, Sidwell, Ben Haim, Benayoun...

Over the years a lot of transfers happened, sometimes you make mistakes, that's life!

Back in the days, Fernando Torres was one of the best strikers in the world, scoring goals for fun against Chelsea, please be honest;

did you see that failure coming?

That goal against Barcelona and getting the corner kick against Bayern Munich, two wonderful moments with Fernando Torres,

there are still positive things about him. But yes, he wasn't worth that kind of money. Easy to say at the end...

Shevchenko was bad business, thats for sure, but the likes of Benayoun and so on, they weren't that expensive.

In my point of view Mourinho/the board made one bad call with Kevin de Bruyne, probably in the future Cuadrado but the jury is still out,

but that's it.

The likes of Hazard, Matic, Fabregas, Courtois, Costa, Azpilicueta for that price, Willian since the arrival of Cuadrado, and so on were truly great reinforcements, at least that's my opinion.

Yeah today i would welcome a midfielder, but if Oscar, Ramires and Loftus-Cheek can man up, the situation isn't that bad.

I trust Jose with his assessment!

"People were disappointed we didn't buy a striker and people were disappointed but we knew Diego Costa was coming. Sometimes you have to think more than the moment and this is why we don't try to explain everything publically because we work inside."

It'll all be good!

Even if journalists had asked Mourinho about Baba Rahman and/or Stones, he wouldn't have said anything. He will just beat around the bush like he has done all summer.

Well yes probably, but who knows he might have hinted at something like perhaps we wont go after Stones anymore or that the Baba deal soon to be completed, instead they kept asking question about the medical team situation, that he after the statement said he wasn't going to dicuss further. Oh well, atleast all that seem to have calmed down abit for now.

I read Wenger backing Eva and him hinting at a lack of unity at Chelsea. One glorified friendly win over Mourinho and he thinks he can run his crusty old mouth? Voyeurs gonna voyeur.

Its not like he hasn't got a point though. This whole situation looks terrible on the club's behalf. Although I'm not a fan of Wenger obviously.