The Mourinho Thread

The Guardian has now had roughly 8 articles on what happened to the medics. Are these guys fucking insane? Im not even joking, does this newspaper have such an obvious agenda?

The only agenda that exists is that of making money.

More people will buy into the controversy then said if it happened at city with pellegrini.

In the end if we keep making bad headlines but continue winning I could care less about the agenda.

Apparently, Dr Carneiro hasn't been back at Chelsea since Mourinho called her a "filha de puta" (son of a bitch, or more literally, daughter of a bitch) in front of 41,000 people. Fearn was present at the meeting, but she wasn't. I won't be surprised if she now resigns and sues the club for constructive dismissal. If this happens, I don't see how Mourinho can keep his job.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11804493/Eva-Carneiro-not-seen-at-Chelsea-training-ground-since-Jose-Mourinho-criticism-as-Blues-boss-remains-defiant.html

I was planning on writing a pretty lengthy comment on Dr Mourinho's bizarre (but predictable) press conference today, his refusal to apologize and his threats to walk out, and what this means for the future of the club, but I'll save it for tomorrow. The fact that the club is empowering this egomaniac by not forcing him to apologize to both Fearn and Carniero, shows an incredible shortsightedness and an unwillingness to learn from Mourinho's chequered history.

looking at the more important part of the PC, who do we have planned?

jose said we did not buy a striker 2 years ago cos we knew costa was coming and his price was fixed etc etc... so is there a plan for the right wing and CM too?

i honestly think for CMs, we might look internally (pasalic or mvg). i have no idea about RW though.

also, i was never a fan of getting stones for 34mil, but if that is what it takes to end the CB talks for years and to focus on real areas of improvement in coming years, then so be it!!!

People's true colors are coming out. Lets fire Jose, how dare he take Eva off the bench? Oh beautiful Eva; she has that Midas touch; she's got the healing power; Omg! SB is falling down, Eva is not going to be on the bench. How dare Jose swear out in public? We can't take it. We do not tolerate anyone swearing at all, not even on this forum. Roman pay him off, lets pay him $40,000,000.00 and let find another coach. Its three years already. Jose moves every three years, lets help on his way. Roman bring your money bag, we need to buy more players. We need to only buy the most expensive guys, because you've got money and you are our sugar daddy. Lets go spend your money Roman. We wanna go shopping. :rolleyes: We want another coach too. We don't care how much, just bring out your wallet Roman, we are ready to shop.

People's true colors are coming out. Lets fire Jose, how dare he take Eva off the bench? Oh beautiful Eva; she has that Midas touch; she's got the healing power; Omg! SB is falling down, Eva is not going to be on the bench. How dare Jose swear out in public? We can't take it. We do not tolerate anyone swearing at all, not even on this forum. Roman pay him off, lets pay him $40,000,000.00 and let find another coach. Its three years already. Jose moves every three years, lets help on his way. Roman bring your money bag, we need to buy more players. We need to only buy the most expensive guys, because you've got money and you are our sugar daddy. Lets go spend your money Roman. We wanna go shopping. :rolleyes: We want another coach too. We don't care how much, just bring out your wallet Roman, we are ready to shop.

I would be satisfied if you just stopped these stupid offensive posts .