The Mourinho Thread

Pardew speaking about the refs too, José might have just said out loud what all managers and players think down low, and that might set the ground for a crescendo war with the FA, not necessarily positive, but it's already making pressure on the refs.

Sir Alex has been doing it for over 25 years, and that's exactly the kind of mind tricks he did to get to 13 Premier League trophies and numerous cups. He even said it himself, the Fergie Time clock trick, doesn't even know what the time is, just putting pressure on the refs.

Richard Keys on Jamie Redknapp...

http://richardajkeys.com/richards-blog/entry/love-him-or-hate-him-jose-s-right-on-this-one

So Mourinho turns up Sunday morning on Sky Sports. My first question was 'what is a highly paid BT ambassador doing on Sky?' A quick call or two later and I had the answer.

It was all pre arranged. It was a decision made at the 'highest' levels of the broadcaster and Chelsea as they tried to clear the air after recent problems between the two, started by something Jamie Redknapp said I'm told. I don't know for sure because I'm busy doing my own job when he's on air.

I can believe the suggestion though. I lost count of the times I had to calm him during the many occasions I worked with him. There's a guy at Arsenal can thank his lucky stars there was glass between him and Redknapp the night of the 4-4 v Spurs at the Emirates. Jamie lost the plot completely. He wanted to fight him. It was the last time we let him work on a game that one of his Dad's teams was playing in. He would often get too close to individuals he liked, or not, and couldn't offer objective opinions.

Don't you just love it when the wankers turn on each other? :D

Proper bitchy move by Keys there. Needless for him to wade in. Pair of cunts.

Lies, Redknapp wouldn't want anything to do with something that might put a hair out of place or his tie out of center.

Mourinho=too negative

Guardiola=too obsessed with possesion

Pellegrini=too attacking

Ancelotti=too nice

Simeone=too negative sometime+ too crazy

LVG=too idiot

Rodger=too naive and shit

Klopp= too weak to stop a crisis

Wenger= too stubborn

Is there any perfect manager in world football :P

Jorge Jesus!

Jesus.jpg