Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most overrated player in the Premier League, even more so than Bale.

He's a player who has been offered the freedom to constantly try and take players on. Of course match of the day will show him taking on them players, they are going to show the highlights. Anyone seen the United game where Liverpool lost 2-0? just take that as an example, where he lost the ball about 20 times trying to take everyone on.

I would love to see him get all that freedom and confidence in him at Real Madrid, think of all the pressure what will be on him when some poor team buys him for 50 million.

He's a player who has been offered the freedom to constantly try and take players on. Of course match of the day will show him taking on them players, they are going to show the highlights. Anyone seen the United game where Liverpool lost 2-0? just take that as an example, where he lost the ball about 20 times trying to take everyone on.

I would love to see him get all that freedom and confidence in him at Real Madrid, think of all the pressure what will be on him when some poor team buys him for 50 million.

trying and take players on is certainly not what Suarez is known for, so I'm surprised you ever thought that.

Suarez is a poacher and not a passive one; he will harass the defenders until they make a mistake and then he will score. That's exactly what he did against us in the dying minuted of the match when they tied us @the bridge.

trying and take players on is certainly not what Suarez is known for, so I'm surprised you ever thought that.

Suarez is a poacher and not a passive one; he will harass the defenders until they make a mistake and then he will score. That's exactly what he did against us in the dying minuted of the match when they tied us @the bridge.

He's far from a poacher, does anyone forget his poor finishing at all?

Yes he has scored many goals but from many fucking chances, first day of the season and the pundits where saying his converstion rate was shocking, when they lost 3-0 to westbrom and suarez missed about 4 clear oppertunities.

He's a complete forward i guess, he is a good player but very overrated, people have it in there heads that he is one of the best in the Premier League... He is not. Even now at the age he is I would take Van Persie over him, Suarez is very overrated, just watch if he moves to a new team he will not have that freedom he gets at Liverpool where he is the main man and looked upon by all the youngsters.

He's far from a poacher, does anyone forget his poor finishing at all?

Yes he has scored many goals but from many fucking chances, first day of the season and the pundits where saying his converstion rate was shocking, when they lost 3-0 to westbrom and suarez missed about 4 clear oppertunities.

He's a complete forward i guess, he is a good player but very overrated, people have it in there heads that he is one of the best in the Premier League... He is not. Even now at the age he is I would take Van Persie over him, Suarez is very overrated, just watch if he moves to a new team he will not have that freedom he gets at Liverpool where he is the main man and looked upon by all the youngsters.

He is a spectacular player, his dribbling and shooting abilities allow him to accomplish crazy things. Those flashy players have always been more admired than the silently efficient ones. His finishing is not better than Torres's but he is capable of things most strikers can only dream of. He also creates a lot for others and works incredibly hard. That is why he is such a coveted player, rightly so. But I agree, I'd also have RvP over him now, but Suarez is 4 years younger.

Suarez might be wasteful, but in the big matches he performs and scores. He has scored against us almost every game from al most no chances. His ability as a striker might be overrated but he is an immense footballer

He is a spectacular player, his dribbling and shooting abilities allow him to accomplish crazy things. Those flashy players have always been more admired than the silently efficient ones. His finishing is not better than Torres's but he is capable of things most strikers can only dream of. He also creates a lot for others and works incredibly hard. That is why he is such a coveted player, rightly so. But I agree, I'd also have RvP over him now, but Suarez is 4 years younger.

Suarez might be wasteful, but in the big matches he performs and scores. He has scored against us almost every game from al most no chances. His ability as a striker might be overrated but he is an immense footballer

He's the most overrated dribbler in the world, Liverpool allow him to constantly try and take on players. If you watch a full game with Luis Suarez you'll notice he's very very wasteful, but people only watch match of the day nowadays and see him taking on players because they are the highlights of the game.

He is a good dribbler yes, but I've seen the likes of Cavani and Falcao take on players and score goals, they possess a lot of skill however they do not use it all the time because they don't want to be wasteful, Cavanis goal against Inter was a beauty, took on about 3 players then touched it past the keeper.

It baffles me how most people on this forum say he's a disgrace to the game and should be out of the Premier League, yet when there's a chance of him coming here everyones up his arse and praising his football skills. He's a twat on and off the pitch, I don't want a horrible individual like that in my club, he's already shamed himself more times than enough, why should he shame us aswell? Liverpool have no class, we shouldn't fall down that line by having such a player in our team.

He's the most overrated dribbler in the world, Liverpool allow him to constantly try and take on players. If you watch a full game with Luis Suarez you'll notice he's very very wasteful, but people only watch match of the day nowadays and see him taking on players because they are the highlights of the game.

He is a good dribbler yes, but I've seen the likes of Cavani and Falcao take on players and score goals, they possess a lot of skill however they do not use it all the time because they don't want to be wasteful, Cavanis goal against Inter was a beauty, took on about 3 players then touched it past the keeper.

It baffles me how most people on this forum say he's a disgrace to the game and should be out of the Premier League, yet when there's a chance of him coming here everyones up his arse and praising his football skills. He's a twat on and off the pitch, I don't want a horrible individual like that in my club, he's already shamed himself more times than enough, why should he shame us aswell? Liverpool have no class, we shouldn't fall down that line by having such a player in our team.

He is a cunt and I don't want him here, but I still think he is a great footballer, but not what we need neither as a player nor as a charakter. But you should not mix this up with his footballing abiliy. His dribblings as well as his shots are abysmal at times, but also Ronald or Hazard completely fuck up their dribbles often enough or waste hosts of chances, football is the art of failing with occasional succcess and you are rather harsh on Suarez, he almost carries Liverpool alone,still he scores amazing and vital goals like those where he scored from 60 yards or even better the one he clinged onto a 70m high ball with his first touch completely outfoxing two defenders and the goalie for him to roll into an empty net. He produces things no one else can do and that is why he belongs in the EPL, even though only at a cunt club like Liverpool. Alone the fact that you compare him to Falcao and Cavani shows the standards one has to measure him at.

Football lives on controversial characters. Yes he long should have gone to jail for his assaults but football would be boring if all players where nice and rules-abiding. It's not that he is that dangerous. The players he bit hardly noticed it, the problem is the refs did not get it which hyped the incident even more.

He is a cunt and I don't want him here, but I still think he is a great footballer, but not what we need neither as a player nor as a charakter. But you should not mix this up with his footballing abiliy. His dribblings as well as his shots are abysmal at times, but also Ronald or Hazard completely fuck up their dribbles often enough or waste hosts of chances, football is the art of failing with occasional succcess and you are rather harsh on Suarez, he almost carries Liverpool alone,still he scores amazing and vital goals like those where he scored from 60 yards or even better the one he clinged onto a 70m high ball with his first touch completely outfoxing two defenders and the goalie for him to roll into an empty net. He produces things no one else can do and that is why he belongs in the EPL, even though only at a cunt club like Liverpool. Alone the fact that you compare him to Falcao and Cavani shows the standards one has to measure him at.

Football lives on controversial characters. Yes he long should have gone to jail for his assaults but football would be boring if all players where nice and rules-abiding. It's not that he is that dangerous. The players he bit hardly noticed it, the problem is the refs did not get it which hyped the incident even more.

It's different, Ronaldo and Hazard don't attempt as much as Suarez, Suarez is far more wasteful. Hazard and Ronaldo don't lose the ball anywhere near as much as Suarez.

Your last two lines aren't even worth the effort of me replying they really aren't. If you think you can justify even in the slightest about Luis Suarez and his actions then I don't even see a point in any of this I'm going to be honest. And just for that alone, this is my last reply.

Welcome back.

You really don't know Suarez if you think Rooney's more of a cheater than him. Rooney is a saint compared to Suarez.

Sorry for the late response Skipper i have stayed away from this for a while and as much as i hate Suarez myself and i am agreeing in tandem with every other mister meaner he does, i just can't condemn him for this.

If that goal went in his own country would have gone out of the tournament, any one would have done the same in that situation and it's easy for us to say no we wouldn't but our instints will make us do it, i have done it myself before and that's playing pub league, let alone the biggest stage off all. You get what you deserve for doing that, a red card and a ban, its up to the player then to punish you but scoring the pen, which Gyan didnt' do.

Also what's never really noted is that there was the other player on the line that was looking at doing the exact same thing and De Jong admitted before the World Cup final that if he was in a similar situation, he would have had no hesitation doing the same thing.

Sorry for the late response Skipper i have stayed away from this for a while and as much as i hate Suarez myself and i am agreeing in tandem with every other mister meaner he does, i just can't condemn him for this.

If that goal went in his own country would have gone out of the tournament, any one would have done the same in that situation and it's easy for us to say no we wouldn't but our instints will make us do it, i have done it myself before and that's playing pub league, let alone the biggest stage off all. You get what you deserve for doing that, a red card and a ban, its up to the player then to punish you but scoring the pen, which Gyan didnt' do.

Also what's never really noted is that there was the other player on the line that was looking at doing the exact same thing and De Jong admitted before the World Cup final that if he was in a similar situation, he would have had no hesitation doing the same thing.

Yeah and then he came back on the pitch and started cheering and laughing right infront of the Ghanians when they won the game, no respect at all.

Eversince I seen him do that I had no respect for the man at all, horrible person.

So yes you are back. Dont be a gay bitch like this. People wanted you here. Fuck me. You deserve mega status. Glad you are back! Mmmmmmmmm

As Kojo said above, it's his reaction after the penalty missed that irked me even more. Celebrating his cheating, no shame or remorse. For that, he's an utter scumbag in my eyes. Yes, football is a game but cheating like that and then celebrating is very disgusting IMO.

I only used that video to display one of the many occasions he's been an absolute scumbag. I already knew he was one before that incident.

Even though I hate him at Liverpool, I'd welcome him with open arms. Can't deny his quality and as long as he does the job on the pitch he could act like a clown all he wants. It's never stopped me loving JT and Ash!

Though he could never reach the level of love I have for those 2! No homo.

I don't mind the handball, you can argue it was a natural reaction. It's the celebrating afterwards which I find totally unacceptable. Okay be happy inside, but show some empathy for the Ghanians.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2013/08/luis-suarez-misses-gerrard-testimonial-dinner.html

Well this is awkward, fucking class less player. Hope he don't actually come here now. WOW, how could he do this. This doesn't even have anything to do with his transfer, refusing to attend your most supportive mate's party at his celebration is just fucking sad.

Now this sum him up really.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You