Luis Suarez

Blueboy

well, if you come in and are suspened already for 7 games and propably will be suspended more..than this effects your duty as a footballer, doesn't it? if he would be a c#nt off the pitch, i wouldnt care. BUT HE DAMGES his team ON THE PITCH. and it didnt happen once in his carreer...it has happened 3 or 4 times already.

sure, but the punishment, in that case, did not match the "crime." FA punished the man, not his act. The act itself was pathetic, but really, there was no harm aside from (Ivanovic's ?) embarrassment. Now Mcmanaman did not get a single game, not even a red card, for a tackle that could've ended a career. Sorry, I just can't take FA seriously with these standards.

Consider that if Suarez did not have problems with FA, there wouldn't be any rumors about his sale, aside from an outrageous offer from RM of course. Liverpool would never agree to sell him in such case. The fact he does have problems with the FA makes him acquirable.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he not only has problems with the FA but also with the whole english media. and it wont get better by moving to london. this guy is a massive c+nt. he already was banned for Ajax and also did this handball against Ghana and celebrated after it etc.

sportgericht.gif Sperre durch Sportgericht 12/13 Premier League 24.04.2013 Anfang Oktober 2013 olympia.gif Olympiaabstellung 12/13 12.07.2012 06.08.2012 sportgericht.gif Sperre durch Sportgericht 11/12 03.01.2012 01.02.2012 sportgericht.gif Sperre durch Sportgericht 11/12 Premier League 29.12.2011 31.12.2011 sportgericht.gif Sperre durch Sportgericht 10/11 KNVB Beker 24.11.2010 28.01.2011 sportgericht.gif Sperre durch Sportgericht 10/11 Eredivisie 24.11.2010 25.01.2011 suspendierung.gif Suspendierung 10/11 Eredivisie 22.11.2010 05.12.2010 rote_karte_kl.png Rotsperre 10/11 Eredivisie 02.08.2010 15.08.2010 rote_karte_kl.png Rotsperre 09/10 WM 2010 03.07.2010 07.07.2010 gelbe_karte_kl.png Gelbsperre 10/11 Europa League 09.12.2010 18.02.2010 gelbe_karte_kl.png Gelbsperre 09/10 KNVB Beker 04.01.2010 28.01.2010 gelbe_karte_kl.png Gelbsperre 08/09 Eredivisie 04.05.2009 11.05.2009 gelbe_karte_kl.png Gelbsperre 08/09 Eredivisie 02.03.2009 08.03.2009 gelbe_karte_kl.png Gelbsperre 08/09 Eredivisie 30.10.2008 03.11.2008

Nice :D

If Suarez joined, what would be his job at the club?

a) your daughter's husband

B) Church minister

c) Motivational Speaker

d) Security guard

e) footballer

It's really a simple one. We all agree he's a stupid cunt; we just don't agree on how relevant that is. Perhaps the guys just does not have a good education?! I know nothing of his personal life and really don't care.

BTW, same guys who complain about him being a diver, say the same about Barcelona and United. Perhaps we ought to dive move, since that seems to be working so well for them.

What you're saying is that it doesn't matter if a man is a criminal. Since he's great at cleaning cars, every car wash should want to hire him. I'm sorry, but that's just not how it is.

I think that our credibility as a club (for me, the credibility of our board) would decrease severely by hiring a man who's not honorable, not decent, not admirable. It would be a shame to sign a man who's done so many disgrafecul acts during his career, specially since a lot of them happened against our club. He's not the last quality player on his position on this planet.

P.S: You don't give a shit about his personality or whatever until he gets banned for 10 games because of that and you can't count on one of the most important players that you have. Then, you will give a shit, I'm sure.

What you're saying is that it doesn't matter if a man is a criminal. Since he's great at cleaning cars, every car wash should want to hire him. I'm sorry, but that's just not how it is.

I think that our credibility as a club (for me, the credibility of our board) would decrease severely by hiring a man who's not honorable, not decent, not admirable. It would be a shame to sign a man who's done so many disgrafecul acts during his career, specially since a lot of them happened against our club. He's not the last quality player on his position on this planet.

P.S: You don't give a shit about his personality or whatever until he gets banned for 10 games because of that and you can't count on one of the most important players that you have. Then, you will give a shit, I'm sure.

Your analogy does work for me. This has nothing to do with being a criminal or not. One can argue, and I have, that the punishment did not match the "crime" at all! 10 games for what?! A tentative of a bite? Disgraceful acts?! Like trying to get your club or country the result? This is football! Roy Keane was a fucking cunt who did despicable things on the pitch, and yet I wouldn't want to play against him. Toure runs over our midfield every time because our players are too nice to take him down.

You've been taken by the English media "false" morality; or should I say their own version of morality. It's a place where a career threatening challenge is OK. If a player dives to get a PK, which more often than not is given, he is a 'diver.' If the player is overly physical and fouls other players all the time, that's OK because it's part of the game. Diving is also part of the game, regardless of what the purists believe (and it doesn't take place inside the box exclusively). You can either take advantage of it, or be taken advantage of. Think many are just naive about what players think and do on and off the pitch. BTW, players in general don't give a shit about media and their opinions.

"Nice" teams with naive players rarely win.

If he misses a few games, so what? We have the strikers we currently have to cover for that. Having Suarez on the roster would be an improvement over what we've got.

It's not as easy to say "So what if he misses a few games" it isn't a few, it's a lot. That also coupled with what he may potentially cost us in terms of discilplinery conduct and you can have 15 odd games missing for a potential £40-50M striker, that's not good at all. Suarez is a risk without the ban, but with the ban it's nigh on an idiotic move IMO.

I am certain this club has a striker lined up, but this Suarez deal makes no sense what so ever, even if he is that good.

There's more to football than just winning games. I love Chelsea like my family and I wouldn't want a player like Suarez at Chelsea. I don't mind a bit of baggage at Chelsea (I'd love Balotelli here under Mou), nothing wrong with that, not everybody is perfect (except Mata & Oscar) but Suarez is just too much of a headcase.

Ironically, the worse thing Suarez has been accused of is very similar to what our own John Terry has also been accused of. In Suarez' case, culture could have played a part, especially language (by analogy with Portuguese I think it did).

So, what do people here think of John Terry? I'm consistent and wouldn't want to play *against* him either.

Ironically, the worse thing Suarez has been accused of is very similar to what our own John Terry has also been accused of. In Suarez' case, culture could have played a part, especially language (by analogy with Portuguese I think it did).

So, what do people here think of John Terry? I'm consistent and wouldn't want to play *against* him either.

Does JT bite? Does JT dive? No.

I couldn't care less about these two being accused racists because I believe JT is defo not, and Suarez is probably neither.

Your analogy does work for me. This has nothing to do with being a criminal or not. One can argue, and I have, that the punishment did not match the "crime" at all! 10 games for what?! A tentative of a bite? Disgraceful acts?! Like trying to get your club or country the result? This is football! Roy Keane was a fucking cunt who did despicable things on the pitch, and yet I wouldn't want to play against him. Toure runs over our midfield every time because our players are too nice to take him down.

You've been taken by the English media "false" morality; or should I say their own version of morality. It's a place where a career threatening challenge is OK. If a player dives to get a PK, which more often than not is given, he is a 'diver.' If the player is overly physical and fouls other players all the time, that's OK because it's part of the game. Diving is also part of the game, regardless of what the purists believe (and it doesn't take place inside the box exclusively). You can either take advantage of it, or be taken advantage of. Think many are just naive about what players think and do on and off the pitch. BTW, players in general don't give a shit about media and their opinions.

"Nice" teams with naive players rarely win.

If he misses a few games, so what? We have the strikers we currently have to cover for that. Having Suarez on the roster would be an improvement over what we've got.

No agenda, guys been convicted of biting, racism, has got away with eye gouching, stamping on ankles, flagrant cheating in WC knock out (then had no class and celebrated).... not to mention elbows, stamping blah blah blah. You can add whining, tantrums and a huge ego to this already vile mix.

Worlds full of very talented ppl, (look at John Galliano for instance) but just because they are talented it doesn't give them the right to act as they please. Certainly should be rewarded for it.

We already have massive wankers at our club (yes you JT), if or one don't want to sully our name further by adding this liability.

Besides he really isn't a striker capable of leading the line on his own, lacks the physical attributes which we require given the light weight nature of our AMs.

Does JT bite? Does JT dive? No.

I couldn't care less about these two being accused racists because I believe JT is defo not, and Suarez is probably neither.

So, are you saying that diving is worse than racism?! Did Ivanovic show the horrendous "bite" marks after the match!? It was a pathetic incident, and yet harmless! that made great headlines.

Sorry, but that's being very naive. He is a defender! So, you think defenders don't pull shirts, don't use elbow, arms, hold the player down when he's going to jump, kick the same ankle repeatedly, or worse?! They do it ALL the time in every match. It's a contact sport with constant physical disputes, and all players test the limits of what is legal very often. How many times do you think a defender or a midfielder go to the ground on a challenge, because they rather get the foul than allow the opponent to regain possession so high in the pitch? Again, very often.

There's more to football than just winning games. I love Chelsea like my family and I wouldn't want a player like Suarez at Chelsea. I don't mind a bit of baggage at Chelsea (I'd love Balotelli here under Mou), nothing wrong with that, not everybody is perfect (except Mata & Oscar) but Suarez is just too much of a headcase.

you would want Balotelli under Mou but not Suarez??? where is the logic in that!!!

you would want Balotelli under Mou but not Suarez??? where is the logic in that!!!

you can deal with stupid, immaturity etc, you can't deal with downright retarded behavior, dude is a headcase

i mean who the fuck bites someone without any instigation? thats not normal, nor is it stupid, its fucked up, balotelli has never done stuff like that

you can deal with stupid, immaturity etc, you can't deal with downright retarded behavior, dude is a headcase

i mean who the fuck bites someone without any instigation? thats not normal, nor is it stupid, its fucked up, balotelli has never done stuff like that

Mourinho couldn't control Balotelli at Inter it would be the same here, Balotelli has a huge ego, Suarez doesn't have such a massive ego and imo would be much easier for Mourinho to tame, Suarez is the main man in the Liverpool dressing room as there are not many big characters in their team, but at Chelsea he would be surrounded by big characters who have achieved a lot in their careers and by people he would have a lot of respect for. I could see Mourinho turning him into a real team player who would work hard for his team-mates and not try to do everything by himself like at Liverpool! a lot of Suarez stupid behaviour comes from being frustrated on the pitch and having some anger issues, but at Chelsea we obviously wouldn't be as crap as Liverpool and therefore he would be less frustrated on the pitch, I think signing Suarez would only be a good thing for the club!

If he's available for a reasonable price(30-35m for someone of his talent) and he moves to one of our rivals and rips it up like last season we're gonna regret it.

I wouldn't give a shit what he's done in the past if he scores 25 league goals and stays out of trouble.

We've just about run out of options.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You