Luis Suarez

Blueboy

I also dont buy him being a racist.

He might do some crazy shit in the heat of the moment but it's because he gives 200% to the team no matter what, and that's also why he stopped the ball with his hand in the WC. Not saying it's good, he takes it to the extreme, but its coming from a place of passion and winning mentality rather than just "being a scum" like u guys put it.

Honestly I just dont really care about it.. I'd love him here.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho doesn't want him, yet to see a quote stating anything of the sort.

Anybody above the age of 5 who bites ppl has some serious issues, and the guy is either stupid or worst racist if he believes the words he used to Evra are universally accepted. Add eye gouging, stamping, elbowing, diving into the mix and your painting quite a picture of both his personal and professional life (not ire is get away with eye gouging at work).

His complete lack of class in the Ghana game sums him up.... I mean cheat on the line.... mmm okay maybe a hero to the nation.... but celebrate when they miss and get knocked out. Show some humility man!!

I've nothing but contempt for this guy. I mean just imagine we hadn't qualified for the Champions League, how would you feel then after his last minute equalizer vs us when he shouldn't have been on the pitch?

Guys scum, he won't change....

Do people not realise that he wants to leave England?
Quotes and sources:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/31/luis-suarez-wants-leave-liverpool

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luis-suarez-liverpool-striker-announces-1924034

"It is a difficult moment for me. My coach and my colleagues know that they [the media] didn't treat me well. Because of the paparazzi I could not go in my garden, I could not go to the supermarket. My reason for leaving is not the money. It's my family and image. I don't feel comfortable here any more."

"I don't feel comfortable here any more."

Here as in England.

Why would anyone want a player who wants away from the country? Is it really desirable to have a potential Tevez situation here? The last thing the club needs is some whiney tart going on holiday to Uruguay every month to play table tennis.

Do people not realise that he wants to leave England?

Quotes and sources:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/31/luis-suarez-wants-leave-liverpool

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luis-suarez-liverpool-striker-announces-1924034

"I don't feel comfortable here any more."

Here as in England.

Why would anyone want a player who wants away from the country? Is it really desirable to have a potential Tevez situation here? The last thing the club needs is some whiney tart going on holiday to Uruguay every month to play table tennis.

Personally I just assumed he was lying when he said that. He probably thought Madrid was his next destination so he started laying the groundwork for a move.

Mourinho doesn't want him, yet to see a quote stating anything of the sort.

Anybody above the age of 5 who bites ppl has some serious issues, and the guy is either stupid or worst racist if he believes the words he used to Evra are universally accepted. Add eye gouging, stamping, elbowing, diving into the mix and your painting quite a picture of both his personal and professional life (not ire is get away with eye gouging at work).

His complete lack of class in the Ghana game sums him up.... I mean cheat on the line.... mmm okay maybe a hero to the nation.... but celebrate when they miss and get knocked out. Show some humility man!!

I've nothing but contempt for this guy. I mean just imagine we hadn't qualified for the Champions League, how would you feel then after his last minute equalizer vs us when he shouldn't have been on the pitch?

Guys scum, he won't change....

Well I'm not denying the fact that he is quite a scum on the pitch, but I dont know it just doesn't REALLY bother me. It's not unforgivable things IMO, it's not like he murdered a child or I dont know ...

Plus I do actually think he can, not change, but control himself more.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23238708

Luis Suarez's agent has reiterated the Uruguayan's desire to play for a Champions League club during talks with Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers and managing director Ian Ayre.

Pere Guardiola travelled to Merseyside and held separate meetings with Rodgers and Ayre, which were planned and understood to be amicable

So he went from a trying to leave England to wanting to play in the champions League?

The guy just want out plain and simple.

And to be fair he might even consider Chelsea as we got history of dealing with people with problems, in terry and Cole.

Not to mention we got Mourinho.

If you'd rather see Torres stink up the pitch for another season and see us battling for 2-4 than have us buy a world class striker that can help us win every major trophy then you're an idiot in my honest opinion.

People can change. We may despise him now, but if he were to join I'd happily cheer him on and watch him bang the goals in.

Can't see this one happening though. Think Rooney is more likely than Suarez.

If you'd rather see Torres stink up the pitch for another season and see us battling for 2-4 than have us buy a world class striker that can help us win every major trophy then you're an idiot in my honest opinion.

People can change. We may despise him now, but if he were to join I'd happily cheer him on and watch him bang the goals in.

Can't see this one happening though. Think Rooney is more likely than Suarez.

In three years on Merseyside (where he arrived having been banned for biting a player) name one way in which he has changed?

At this moment in time, he's banned for the same fucking thing he was banned for when he arrived....but yeah, this time it's different. The guy doesn't even take responsibility - he blames the media. For what???? Putting the pictures of him biting a player on their newspaper or reporting the racist insults he used over and over again against a black player?

In three years on Merseyside (where he arrived having been banned for biting a player) name one way in which he has changed?

At this moment in time, he's banned for the same fucking thing he was banned for when he arrived....but yeah, this time it's different. The guy doesn't even take responsibility - he blames the media. For what???? Putting the pictures of him biting a player on their newspaper or reporting the racist insults he used over and over again against a black player?

When has he ever had the responsibility of leading the line for a side challenging for the league or playing the biggest European sides in the Champions League? How many world class players did he play beside during that time? Did he have the best manager in the world coaching him?

He's been playing beside mediocre players in a side floundering around midtable for years. You can understand why he acts out and does stupid ass things. It's no excuse, but I'd be frustrated playing at Liverpool too.

LMAO, I must be pinching myself...... You know shit just got real when TX dropped that :fainthv9:

But he follows Mourinho like a sheep, so certainly he should follow Mourinho decision if he wants Suarez????

"There have been no offers yet, but Liverpool know exactly what is going on and what I want," Suarez told Uruguayan radio station Sport 890

"My agent is in charge, he knows what I want, I am resting and relaxed. I am due back in about ten days, on the 21st of July (for the friendly with Melbourne Victory)... a phone call could change everything."

"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."
Luis Suarez

On the rumours linking him with Premier League rivals Arsenal and Chelsea, Suarez said:

"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."

"Don't believe everything you read or hear! I am sometimes off the grid. I don't even know where my phone is sometimes."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8815172/Liverpool-striker-Luis-Suarez-flattered-by-Arsenal-Chelsea-links

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You