Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iHere come mr football tweets

Blimey! RT @tancredipalmeri "Liverpool should receive an offer from Real Madrid in the next days, for a swap Higuain+small cash for Suarez."

Good. Better that cunt scouser is completely!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2364473/Arsenal-reopen-talks-Liverpool-Luis-Suarez.html?ico=sport^headlines

Arsenal want to spend £35 million on buying Suarez,but it is expected that Liverpool will reject that offer.Liverpool want £40 million.I hpe that Arsenal won´t get the best striker in the BPL

I think for me this is by far the most annoying "transfer saga" of the window. I hate reading about the dumb cunt! But mostly I can't quite sleep right knowing each night that I could wake up and see stupid suarez wearing our shirt.......

Good! Let him stay at the perpetual failure that is liverpool. Also didn't suarez say he wanted to go somewhere he COULD win trophies? So why is arsenal even trying?

We've just about run out of options and some of you still wouldn't want Suarez. If the man who he bit forgave him, than I think you guys can as well.

He would MASSIVELY improve Arsenal if he went there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You