Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez is a racist cunt who bit a player. Rooney hasn't done anything close to that.

Rooney stuck 2 fingers up showing utter comp-tempt at our support. It would be hypocritical of us (in general) to welcome Rooney with open arms after giving Rafa so much abuse for previous actions against the club.

The chances of us signing Suarez are about the same as me finding Scarlett Johansson in my bed when when I go to sleep tonight. It's just there hasn't really been much transfer sagas and big deals so far this window and the papers are trying to seel some stories..

ok??? thanks for your sarcastic response :doh:

did someone steal your lunch money or something? or is it that time of the month? :clown:

Yeah man, someone stole my fermented duck eggs or whatever you call it in the philo.. balut or something. And guys dont have that time of the month you silly goose, at least not korean guys ;)

you shouldve paid more attention during sex ed.

The chances of us signing Suarez are about the same as me finding Scarlett Johansson in my bed when when I go to sleep tonight. It's just there hasn't really been much transfer sagas and big deals so far this window and the papers are trying to seel some stories..

Let's hope you're right! I think with Rafa it wasn't SO bad because we knew he was leaving. It was never going to be permanent so we could just imagine the end point. But bringing someone like suarez in, i'm not sure how i'd deal with it. I genuinely can't imagine being ok rooting for him....

Hahahaha this!

Rooney stuck 2 fingers up showing utter comp-tempt at our support. It would be hypocritical of us (in general) to welcome Rooney with open arms after giving Rafa so much abuse for previous actions against the club.

Personally I never got that bent out of shape about Rafa's comments, and I really don't care what Rooney did on the pitch. That's part of the back and forth between fans and players to be honest and I've never known supporters to be that sensitive about such things.

There's a massive difference between that type of thing and a player who racially taunts other players and bites them, on two separate occasions no less.

doesn't really mean much. The year we signed Torres, there wasn't a single rumour or link until 24 hours before we signed him. I find the club are very quite about there business these days. For all we know, the rumours linking us with Cavani, hulk and Falcao could be utter bullshit.

Let's hope you're right! I think with Rafa it wasn't SO bad because we knew he was leaving. It was never going to be permanent so we could just imagine the end point. But bringing someone like suarez in, i'm not sure how i'd deal with it. I genuinely can't imagine being ok rooting for him....

About Suarez or Scarlett? :P

No, I completely get your point, I can't see my self rooting for him either. Besides, he's only leaving Liverpool because he wants to leave England, why would he come here?!

doesn't really mean much. The year we signed Torres, there wasn't a single rumour or link until 24 hours before we signed him. I find the club are very quite about there business these days. For all we know, the rumours linking us with Cavani, hulk and Falcao could be utter bullshit.

Exactly. I even believe that the rumors linking us to Cavani, Hulk and Falcao are bullshit.

No, I completely get your point, I can't see my self rooting for him either. Besides, he's only leaving Liverpool because he wants to leave England, why would he come here?!

Exactly. I even believe that the rumors linking us to Cavani, Hulk and Falcao are bullshit.

It's about the managers. The managers season starts when the transfer window opens. Leaking bullshit information to the press to try and jack-up the players wages so they can get a bigger cut. Something needs to be done about it. Managers are ruining players careers eg: Joe Cole, Michael Owen, Samuel Eto, Hulk etc etc. The list of managers fucking players careers could go on and on.

As a player i would love to have him here but he's a Circus Clown and a real disgrace to the football world. I don't want players with that attitude within my beloved club.

C'mon guys. Do you really think Suarez would act out to the degree he does at Liverpool when he's not THE star man and the one who's expected to do everything for a midtable side like Liverpool? I'm not excusing his stupid actions but you can just tell he's super frustrated in that side knowing that his teammates aren't nearly as good as he is. He took those frustrations out on opposing players which was idiotic.

If he was in Chelsea's side I just find it hard to believe that if he had other world class players around him and we were competing for everything AND coached by the best manager in the world that Suarez would be throwing his team under the bus. If he's helping the team push for the title and playing Champions League games I think he'd be doing everything in his power to stay out of trouble.

I don't know if I buy the rumor that we want him, but if Jose, Roman, and the board think that they can handle him and think he can be kept under control then we'd have arguably the best striker in the league.

C'mon guys. Do you really think Suarez would act out to the degree he does at Liverpool when he's not THE star man and the one who's expected to do everything for a midtable side like Liverpool? I'm not excusing his stupid actions but you can just tell he's super frustrated in that side knowing that his teammates aren't nearly as good as he is. He took those frustrations out on opposing players which was idiotic.

If he was in Chelsea's side I just find it hard to believe that if he had other world class players around him and we were competing for everything AND coached by the best manager in the world that Suarez would be throwing his team under the bus. If he's helping the team push for the title and playing Champions League games I think he'd be doing everything in his power to stay out of trouble.

I don't know if I buy the rumor that we want him, but if Jose, Roman, and the board think that they can handle him and think he can be kept under control then we'd have arguably the best striker in the league.

Suarez has always been err... troubled in this regard. The same was true in his time with Ajax, when he might have been the stand out as well, but was part of the most talented team in the Netherlands. It's not the first time he bit another player, you know...

I can genuinely root for the Scarlet situation to happen for you. ha. That's easy.

Suarez on the other hand. I kind of feel like that's about equal to rooting for HIV, The Black Plague, or a terrorist attack.....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You