Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IVANOVIC isnt mad at Suarez. They were talking after the game and laughing. Suarez appolgized and everything is okay so he can join.

Well you are right, he doesn't care about it

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8682876/Chelsea-defender-Branislav-Ivanovic-forgives-Luis-Suarez-for-biting-him

unethical, unprofessional, cheating, diving,biting,racist, rat-looking cunt... dont want this piece of shit here...

on the other hand if we do buy him, it would mean a lot of gametime for lukaku because suarez is suspended for atleast half the season

How can anyone not want him here he is so fucking good stop act like u hate him because he does shitty things sometimes. He is a team player and will make Chelsea so much better! SIGN THE HELL OUT OF HIM

This post is just so sad it's unbelieveable...

unethical, unprofessional, cheating, diving,biting,racist, rat-looking cunt... dont want this piece of shit here...

on the other hand if we do buy him, it would mean a lot of gametime for lukaku because suarez is suspended for atleast half the season

I know that's right! He still has 4-6 matches left on the most recent suspension.

He wants to leave England because he's tired of the crowd mocking him for his his stupid acts on the pitch.Leaving Liverpool for a rival English club will just make his life worse so there is no chance of him joining another premier league club.

He looks like a rat..he behaves like a rat...hes hated by everybody.

But i think with the young talent we have and him spearheading the attack and jose in charge, we'd have one hell of a team.

If we lose out on Cavani id hope to have this guy as our striker...

your curses are most welcome :)

He looks like a rat..he behaves like a rat...hes hated by everybody.

But i think with the young talent we have and him spearheading the attack and jose in charge, we'd have one hell of a team.

If we lose out on Cavani id hope to have this guy as our striker...

your curses are most welcome :)

reported for offensive post

Noted.

But I hope ppl who are suggesting Ibrahimovic don't feel so opposed to the idea of Suarez being a part of our team.

The Zlatan is a bit of a scumfuck for sure. But he's not anywhere near the level of suarez. I feel foolish even acknowledging them as comparable. I think The Zlatan is more on the John Terry or Rooney level of scumfuck. suarez is in a complete scum league of his own.

The Zlatan is a bit of a scumfuck for sure. But he's not anywhere near the level of suarez. I feel foolish even acknowledging them as comparable. I think The Zlatan is more on the John Terry or Rooney level of scumfuck. suarez is in a complete scum league of his own.

a 26 year old rat will add more benefit to Chelsea than a 31 year old scumfuck.

a 26 year old rat will add more benefit to Chelsea than a 31 year old scumfuck.

The rat couldn't finish his shot at the golden boot last season because he got suspended. His ridiculousness will drag us down. We're already the most hated club in England. Any positives he could add(really only goals) will be far outweighed by the negatives. He isn't going to help attendance, he isn't going to sell a load of shirts, he isn't going to be a fan favorite. He might even drive potential and existing supporters away that don't want to be associated with that. For all the drama and nonsense he causes he really needs to be the best in the world to even make it mildly excusable. In any sport or business some players/employees just aren't worth it.

The rat couldn't finish his shot at the golden boot last season because he got suspended. His ridiculousness will drag us down. We're already the most hated club in England. Any positives he could add(really only goals) will be far outweighed by the negatives. He isn't going to help attendance, he isn't going to sell a load of shirts, he isn't going to be a fan favorite. He might even drive potential and existing supporters away that don't want to be associated with that. For all the drama and nonsense he causes he really needs to be the best in the world to even make it mildly excusable. In any sport or business some players/employees just aren't worth it.

The negatives usually outweigh the positives in most fields, that's life. People just wait for someone to make a mistake and they'll give em hell for it.

The fans want goals and glory, if he provides that then he'll be a favourite in no time...guaranteed.

I do consider him one of the best strikers in the premier league, hence one of the best in the world in his position.. but that's my opinion.

His suspensions are questionable but let's not get into that.

All in all, he's great at his position and we already have players in our team whom most would consider "scum", so let's concentrate on the football.

The negatives usually outweigh the positives in most fields, that's life. People just wait for someone to make a mistake and they'll give em hell for it.

The fans want goals and glory, if he provides that then he'll be a favourite in no time...guaranteed.

I do consider him one of the best strikers in the premier league, hence one of the best in the world in his position.. but that's my opinion.

His suspensions are questionable but let's not get into that.

All in all, he's great at his position and we already have players in our team whom most would consider "scum", so let's concentrate on the football.

I see the points you're making. I just can't get behind them. I don't think there's going to be much changing people's minds for or against suarez.

I'm not going to be a sheep like most of you are being. This guy would be an immense signing. Would take him in a heartbeat. You heard me. Line up and take a number to insut this viewpoint.

I for one am not trying to insult anyone for wanting suarez, just disagreeing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You