Luis Suarez

Blueboy

To be honest,I don't really care if that laugh remark was really meant as an insult or not because the fact of the matter is that he has insulted us before.The guy bit one of our players and I for one just can't overlook that incident just because he is a great striker.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deputy editor of the transfer market department for the newspaper L'Equipe said on TV that Suarez will go to Chelsea.

He's probably the most ITK in terms of french clubs and Ligue 1 transfers... But i don't know anything about his Premier League sources, their reliablility, or why the hell he would know anything about Suarez that english media wouldn't. Maybe PSG made an attempt for Suarez and Liverpool replied that Chelsea have already made a higher bid or sthg like that ?

The deputy editor of the transfer market department for the newspaper L'Equipe said on TV that Suarez will go to Chelsea.

He's probably the most ITK in terms of french clubs and Ligue 1 transfers... But i don't know anything about his Premier League sources, or why the hell he would know anything about Suarez. Maybe PSG maid an attempt for Suarez and Liverpool told Chelsea made a higher bid or sthg like that ?

Couldn't give a flying fuck about his past now. Yea i nearly smashed every item of my living room up when he scored that goal in the 97th after biting Ivan but if Suarez joined us we would have such a ridiculous team that every club in the would fear. I could look past Suarez and his previous for that pure feeling of everyone fearing the prospect of playing us. Mata, Hazard, Lampard, Oscar, De Bruyne, Schurrle, Lukaku, Torres/Ba and Suarez as our main attacking options, oh fuck me I need some pussy to kill this hardon.

Also with MvG, Ramires, Luiz and possibily De Rossi in mid too. Do we need a defence with that much talent in mid and up top!!!!!

Didn't see this posted in the last few pages. Don't care if it's been posted in the distant pass since there are still some people who don't know the quality of the man they'd want to wear blue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=97C7oA1Sy50#!

Only a club with no shame would sign him a few years ago and nothing has changed.

He's probably the most ITK in terms of french clubs and Ligue 1 transfers... But i don't know anything about his Premier League sources, their reliablility, or why the hell he would know anything about Suarez that english media wouldn't. Maybe PSG made an attempt for Suarez and Liverpool replied that Chelsea have already made a higher bid or sthg like that ?

Suarez recently laughed off interest from chelsea plus L'Equipe back in january said that fellaini has been signed by chelsea so..............

Please no more players from Liverpool, please....

loool relax mate we can agree that Benitez wasn't a failure at Chelsea... so there is no curse or anything like that :)

they're fukking scum but lets hope if he comes it turns out to be a successful return.

Seems reports of this are intensifying. Still don't think he'll join us, but he has definitely changed his stance (going from "I want to leave the country" to "I want to play in the Champions League") and I think he'd be more than willing to move to a London club. Whether the London club decide he's worth the risk is another matter.

He's the best striker in the league with the ball at his feet, but he's also a complete nutjob who's banned for the start of next season. I doubt we'd take the chance.

If Chelsea does not get him,I hope that he will leave the country.If he goes to City or Arsenal,Suarez will score so many goals that even Arsenal will get their titles.If he goes to Real Madrid,I think that they have the best chance to win the CL.Suarez is one of the best players in the world and he is always able to change a game,so it would be too dangerous to let him go to a rival of Chelsea.

Well. Hell. Shoot me out of a cannon then! Hitler was a great speaker. So I guess people should raise him from the dead and start hiring him to give high school commencement speaches under that premise?

Well. Hell. Shoot me out of a cannon then! Hitler was a great speaker. So I guess people should raise him from the dead and start hiring him to give high school commencement speaches under that premise?

Hahaha quality post.

If Suarez doesn't want to stay, which is obvious, then he should respect the fans for sticking with him through all his vile actions and just do a formal transfer request.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You