Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the points you're making. I just can't get behind them. I don't think there's going to be much changing people's minds for or against suarez.

I for one am not trying to insult anyone for wanting suarez, just disagreeing.

respect bro

The negatives usually outweigh the positives in most fields, that's life. People just wait for someone to make a mistake and they'll give em hell for it.

The fans want goals and glory, if he provides that then he'll be a favourite in no time...guaranteed.

I do consider him one of the best strikers in the premier league, hence one of the best in the world in his position.. but that's my opinion.

His suspensions are questionable but let's not get into that.

All in all, he's great at his position and we already have players in our team whom most would consider "scum", so let's concentrate on the football.

The guy bit one of OUR players.How can you just let that slide and hope to accept him with open arms just because he's so awesome on the field.Are we so desperate for a new striker?

The guy bit one of OUR players.How can you just let that slide and hope to accept him with open arms just because he's so awesome on the field.Are we so desperate for a new striker?

Are we so desperate for a new striker? ummm...

Oh please, Rafa Benitez insulted the club's entire legacy by calling us "plastic" and we lived with him for over half a season....some of us (if not most) even thanked him for the trophies we won.

You'll change your mind when he scores some important goals, if I may.

This is all assuming he even wants to stay in England, or it wouldn't matter.

I doubt, Roman would sanction Suarez to come to Chelsea. I hope, Suarez will never play for Chelsea, no matter how good he is.

There is too much adversity that surrounds him.

The club does not need to alienate its fans, I feel.

I'm not going to be a sheep like most of you are being. This guy would be an immense signing. Would take him in a heartbeat. You heard me. Line up and take a number to insut this viewpoint.

Already damaged public view of Chelsea would be even worse. Its enough to move striker from Lpool to Chelsea and cause mass dislike from other fans, but Suarez is like Hitler in english media.

World class striker and if you dont know his history, he aint bad, but come on, guy must move out of england, not join Chelsea from fuckin Lpool. And yes, his attitude hurts our club image and respect. Should he leave to Real or somewhere, thing will be same but at least he wont be in england. Ibra or Rooney are much smaller cunts compared to Suarez, basicaly Ibra is loved by most football fans (and even non football fans) as footballer, his personality is different. He has his own style while Suarez is just weird with his fucking bites.

It would have been awesome if he come at the time Sturidge was here, they seem to have good connection at Anfield now. I want him to be our striker for next season, even though he is bad publicty, he is still one of the best goal scorers in the game.

Dont want Suarez anywhere near Chelsea :rant:

You don't want a striker who scores 20+ premier league goals in your team? I am tired of having the likes of Ba and Torres, who barely crack 10 goals for a season in the EPL.

well if we want bad publicity the whole season (and it does affect a team) get him. + 1-2 bans guaranteed. and of course, the paparazzis in london are even worse and would spy him like 24/7. dont know how anybody would want to see this guy here. yeah he is a great footballer, but he is a massive c#nt. not comparable with a.cole or terry at all...comparing them to suarez is disgraceful.

well if we want bad publicity the whole season (and it does affect a team) get him. + 1-2 bans guaranteed. and of course, the paparazzis in london are even worse and would spy him like 24/7. dont know how anybody would want to see this guy here. yeah he is a great footballer, but he is a massive c#nt. not comparable with a.cole or terry at all...comparing them to suarez is disgraceful.

But what wins you a title (like United found out) is a goal scorer that can make the difference in tight matches and he is just the guy we need. Torres may work hard, but his influence in the big games are really small. Other than barca game in 11/12 UCL and EL 12/13 finale.

But what wins you a title (like United found out) is a goal scorer that can make the difference in tight matches and he is just the guy we need. Torres may work hard, but his influence in the big games are really small. Other than barca game in 11/12 UCL and EL 12/13 finale.

united also have a great manager...something we didnt have last season. also they play different than we do. of course RVP was a great buy, but I would rather go ono with Romelu/Torres/Ba than having Suarez in my team. we could've bought cavani/falcao, we didnt want to. our fault, but please no Suarez.

united also have a great manager...something we didnt have last season. also they play different than we do. of course RVP was a great buy, but I would rather go ono with Romelu/Torres/Ba than having Suarez in my team. we could've bought cavani/falcao, we didnt want to. our fault, but please no Suarez.

Then you would come 2nd best or 3rd best in the league, cuz this players aren't in the same level as Suarez when it comes to goal scoring.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You