Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing good happens if u pay 50m for Liverpool striker

Right! Don't give those scousers that much money! We've already given them $50m AND Sturridge! Are we trying to bankroll their return to relevance?

You don't want a striker who scores 20+ premier league goals in your team? I am tired of having the likes of Ba and Torres, who barely crack 10 goals for a season in the EPL.

people here probably do not want a cheating, diving, racist cunt... there are players like rooney/ibra/benteke who can score 20 goals a season without doing any of the things mentioned before.

I think this is one of those stupid silly season rumours, nothing more. The man himself is a horrible specimen, vile in fact, blows a head gasket when things get heated on the pitch and I cannot for the life of me see our club going for him by giving Liverpool another 40M plus sum. Aside from that he is tremendous player, so gifted it's scary....I think he's going to Madrid.

It is their opinion after all, I mean like I said, he's horrible but as a footballer tremendous. I think people are just against him for the way he is, and their right.

If Suarez joined, what would be his job at the club?

a) your daughter's husband

B) Church minister

c) Motivational Speaker

d) Security guard

e) footballer

It's really a simple one. We all agree he's a stupid cunt; we just don't agree on how relevant that is. Perhaps the guys just does not have a good education?! I know nothing of his personal life and really don't care.

BTW, same guys who complain about him being a diver, say the same about Barcelona and United. Perhaps we ought to dive move, since that seems to be working so well for them.

If Suarez joined, what would be his job at the club?

a) your daughter's husband

B) Church minister

c) Motivational Speaker

d) Security guard

e) footballer

It's really a simple one. We all agree he's a stupid cunt; we just don't agree on how relevant his behavior is. Perhaps the guys just does not have a good education?! I know nothing of his personal life and really don't care.

BTW, same guys who complain about him being a diver, say the same about Barcelona and United. Perhaps we ought to dive move, since that seems to be working so well for them.

well, if you come in and are suspened already for 7 games and propably will be suspended more..than this effects your duty as a footballer, doesn't it? if he would be a c#nt off the pitch, i wouldnt care. BUT HE DAMGES his team ON THE PITCH. and it didnt happen once in his carreer...it has happened 3 or 4 times already.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You