Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a distinct difference between Mario and Luis. One is completely heads gone and the other being temperament, putting it into categories I would say Mario is heads gone, complete nugget of the highest order. Whilst Luis is no saint I feel what he has, can be worked on. Mario in my opinion will always be pandered around, he can walk off, worry a manager as to what his next move will be. He can win you a game in the blink of an eye but by being 2-1 up you will find yourself a man light and 2-2 in the blink of an eye with him.

Suarez whilst being a horrible mug he will give you a Tevez battling performance 9/10, yet in the same game that is heated will do something that just leaves you saying "WTF has he just done" I think he has things that can be taken out of his game easier than Mario, and with Jose I feel he would, out of all the managers, can do. This is all hypothetical of course and me pre-empting, but I just feel one over the other has faculties that can be turned into favour a team.

I know I have gone off track with this in comparison with Mario, but I think it is quite intriguing how both match up.

You'll all forgive him when win the league. :ph34r:

Exactly! I would even go as far as saying if we sign Suarez in time and he scores and terrorises United and Bayern everyone on here will love him by the end of August!

Exactly! I would even go as far as saying if we sign Suarez in time and he scores and terrorises United and Bayern everyone on here will love him by the end of August!

I think it won't be that hard to forgive him since he isn't personaly identified with a hate-figure specificaly among Chelsea fans. I mean he bit Ivanovic, but we don't have any other personal issues with him I think. What I mean to say is that it's not like 'the Benitz case' where he has done un-forgivable things towards our club, dis-respecting the club and talking badly about us.

Even Ivanovic pretty much forgave Suarez.

I also don't think he's a huge scam like you people make it. He's done 'scummy' things, some very ugly things. But, I don't think he is a 'bad person', 'a monster' off the pitch ... He isn't a douche in his personal life IMO .

Plus it's like only a few moments of loss of self control in a season, he clearly has some issues but he's not a complete psycho.

I think he'll improve on that aspect under Mou's guidance. And all the media thing going on..

If we sign him I'd take the bits of craziness for the 20+ goals and the team he'll make us, easy.

There would be fans ready to suck him off as soon as the club stuck his face on a plastic flag.

Papers struggling for news so they make up stories... Chelsea want a striker only ones available Benteke and Suarez, I know lets make up some quotes to fill a few column inches.

Guy won't even fit our system, and is, despite what some are saying a giant fucking douche in both his professional and personal life. Biggest scum bag in the game, and that's saying something given the benchmark the likes of JT and Rooney have set.

Hell i would Boo him every game, as would those supporters who sit next to me, as a club we should maintain some standards.

Papers struggling for news so they make up stories... Chelsea want a striker only ones available Benteke and Suarez, I know lets make up some quotes to fill a few column inches.

Guy won't even fit our system, and is, despite what some are saying a giant fucking douche in both his professional and personal life. Biggest scum bag in the game, and that's saying something given the benchmark the likes of JT and Rooney have set.

Hell i would Boo him every game, as would those supporters who sit next to me, as a club we should maintain some standards.

how is he a 'giant fucking douche' as you put it, in his personal life? from what i have seen he is a family man who likes to keep his personal life private. Its not like he goes out clubbing and attacks DJ's or sleeps with Old aged prostitutes or shoots fireworks out his bathroom window!

how is he a 'giant fucking douche' as you put it, in his personal life? from what i have seen he is a family man who likes to keep his personal life private. Its not like he goes out clubbing and attacks DJ's or sleeps with Old aged prostitutes or shoots fireworks out his bathroom window!

Sleeping with prostitutes and fucking around with fireworks really aren't as bad as racism and biting a fellow human being in my opinion.

You're all whining about Suarez biting and being racist.... if we don't take him he'll end up at 1 of our rivals and we'll regret it/ or we'll just regret it because quite frankly there isn't any player of his calibre available in the market..

We tried signing a "good boy" striker in Torres and that didn't work out.. let's sign the "scum/rat/racist/whatever u wana call em" type of striker who will score some fukken goals and bring glory.

we're competing for 4 trophies and the competition this season is gona be immense as usual and yet there are ppl here bitching about "Suarez bites".. LOL

Sleeping with prostitutes and fucking around with fireworks really aren't as bad as racism and biting a fellow human being in my opinion.

so you think doing something really stupid in the heat of the moment without really thinking, while competing at the highest level, when your full of adrenaline and your emotions are all over the place as you want to win a game so bad is worse then actually going out and cheating on your wife, by sleeping a prostitute fully aware of what your doing?

and as i have said before i don't believe Suarez is racist.

so you think doing something really stupid in the heat of the moment without really thinking, while competing at the highest level, when your full of adrenaline and your emotions are all over the place as you want to win a game so bad is worse then actually going out and cheating on your wife, by sleeping a prostitute fully aware of what your doing?

and as i have said before i don't believe Suarez is racist.

Cheating on your other half is a bad thing to do, but it happens. Ultimately it's between him and his missus and they seem to have worked through things.

But if you're saying that the 18 games Suarez has been banned for just for racism and biting came from mistakes in 'the heat of the moment' then why would you want him at a club competing at the very top of the game where the pressure is even more intense? Maybe if he'd just been banned ONCE for biting, but TWICE? Alarm bells.

Cheating on your other half is a bad thing to do, but it happens. Ultimately it's between him and his missus and they seem to have worked through things.

But if you're saying that the 18 games Suarez has been banned for just for racism and biting came from mistakes in 'the heat of the moment' then why would you want him at a club competing at the very top of the game where the pressure is even more intense? Maybe if he'd just been banned ONCE for biting, but TWICE? Alarm bells.

Biting & racist remarks should not be tolerated. Don´t tell me you would want Suarez at Chelsea after all he had done.

He clearly has some mental issues but i don't feel its as extreme as some people make out, also playing for Chelsea he would not be relied upon to make the difference every game like at Liverpool, as we have many match winners in our team, so i am sure he wouldn't feel as much pressure, also the fact that Mourinho wants him, should be enough indication that he feels he can control Suarez and make him use any anger and frustration in the right way to help the team.

We have the best manager in the world who has a big character plus our dressing room is full of big characters and full of players who have achieved more than Suarez has in his career. I just don't see him acting like he has at Ajax and Liverpool at our club. If he signed for us it would be the first time he will play for a truly top club who will compete at the highest level for every trophy every season, i just don't see him as someone with a big ego who would cross all those big characters by doing something stupid on the pitch,

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You