Luis Suarez

Blueboy

And now i've read some nonsense on the FaceBook feed about offering Ivanovic plus cash for stupid suarez.

DOUBLE NO!

Are you sure they are not just mentioning Ivanovic as a apart of the joke ....ie we could use Ivanovic as "bait" lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now i've read some nonsense on the FaceBook feed about offering Ivanovic plus cash for stupid suarez.

DOUBLE NO!

Are you sure they are not just mentioning Ivanovic as a apart of the joke ....ie we could use Ivanovic as "bait" lol

Probably. Either way I find it far from reliable or likely.

Personally I never got that bent out of shape about Rafa's comments, and I really don't care what Rooney did on the pitch. That's part of the back and forth between fans and players to be honest and I've never known supporters to be that sensitive about such things.

There's a massive difference between that type of thing and a player who racially taunts other players and bites them, on two separate occasions no less.

On another note, I don't think he'll have trouble fitting in here as well. Him and Ashley Cole are big buddies and he knows the England boys from the NT. Suarez will be an unknown quantity here and things with Ivanovic will be awkward at the least.

Not that it is such a big deal or that we're in for either of them. Just saying really

How can anyone not want him here he is so fucking good stop act like u hate him because he does shitty things sometimes. He is a team player and will make Chelsea so much better! SIGN THE HELL OUT OF HIM

How can anyone not want him here he is so fucking good stop act like u hate him because he does shitty things sometimes. He is a team player and will make Chelsea so much better! SIGN THE HELL OUT OF HIM

Look at this guy lol.

This club is dead we sign a scumbag that bit one of our employees.

Clearly a non story.

Maybe people dont want him because of this......

ThirstyForBeer_LuisSuarezMEMEs-008.jpg

The chances of us signing Suarez are about the same as me finding Scarlett Johansson in my bed when when I go to sleep tonight. It's just there hasn't really been much transfer sagas and big deals so far this window and the papers are trying to seel some stories..

So... Was she there?

What's with these Suarez rumours? Wasn't the disgusting rat heading to Madrid?

Maybe people dont want him because of this......

ThirstyForBeer_LuisSuarezMEMEs-008.jpg

I'm playin a game called The Last of Us on PS3... trust me u'll get used to this.

He's a gd player we should sign him..certainly a better choice than Ibrahimovic...... this is assuming Cavani slips away from us (which i hope not).

i-cannot-thor.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You