Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There have been no offers yet, but Liverpool know exactly what is going on and what I want," Suarez told Uruguayan radio station Sport 890

"My agent is in charge, he knows what I want, I am resting and relaxed. I am due back in about ten days, on the 21st of July (for the friendly with Melbourne Victory)... a phone call could change everything."

"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."

Luis Suarez

On the rumours linking him with Premier League rivals Arsenal and Chelsea, Suarez said:

"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."

"Don't believe everything you read or hear! I am sometimes off the grid. I don't even know where my phone is sometimes."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8815172/Liverpool-striker-Luis-Suarez-flattered-by-Arsenal-Chelsea-links

Well thats the end of it then?

Well if he doesn't wana come then that's that.... too bad for us though.

It's a blessing....

Ppl talk about him being frustrated, that's why he does what he does. Tell me this, why did he cheat Ghana out of the knock out phase then celebrate ecstatically? It's not frustration it's simply a lack of empathy / humility. Guy can't even admit to making mistakes, to the point where he he blames the media for victimizing him!! Laughable!

Ill say it again we dodged a bullet, I'd have booed this cum bucket on a weekly basis!

wtf, when did he said he doesnt want to come here? in "Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh", he could also mean the rumors are nonsense. Especially when after that he said "Don't believe everything you read or hear".

So if Suarez ends up at City or Arsenal and leads them above us or bangs in 25-30 goals and stays out of trouble, you guys would be perfectly okay with that when we could have just as easily bought him?

If Arsene bloody Wenger trusts that he'll be able to straighten him out enough to bid £30m, you guys don't think Jose could?

My #1 choice as of right now is still Rooney, but Suarez would be #2.

I'd trust Jose with anyone, even Joey Barton.... but both of these players would do something eventually to put our club back in the papers for the wrong reasons. I'd rate him as one of the 5 best players in the world but one the worst human beings.

That Suarez quote that he laughed at Chelsea report is so blown out of proportion, read the full transcript, comes across nothing like what SSN made itout to be (a dig at chelsea)

He says a friend (might have been brother) said to him "i seen chelsea wants suarez" to which Suarez replied "i laughed at that story, because i said to my friend/brother that the press know more than me at the moment!"

That Suarez quote that he laughed at Chelsea report is so blown out of proportion, read the full transcript, comes across nothing like what SSN made itout to be (a dig at chelsea)

He says a friend (might have been brother) said to him "i seen chelsea wants suarez" to which Suarez replied "i laughed at that story, because i said to my friend/brother that the press know more than me at the moment!"

any source?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You