Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistically he's at Cavani's level: not as mobile and adaptable, but more of a pure striker/finisher.

Would be a fantastic signing if below Cavani's fee. Iva and him would be great pals as they have so much in common... :)

One of the worst bullshit rumours of the window so far but having read the reactions to this on Twitter and in here, I started thinking if getting him would really be that bad? He's definitely a world class player and in the end of the day that's all that matters. Sure, he's a cunt of the highest order and sometimes unprofessional but so is Rooney and most of us would welcome him to the club. Let's face it, he hasn't really played under a proper world class manager yet and the likes of Brendan Rodgers don't dare criticize him if he does something stupid because he's by far their best player but under Mourinho's guidance this guy could mature into one of the very best if he managed to leave out all the nasty shit he has a habit for.

Definitely not on top of my wishlist for the CF position, probably not even in the top5 picks, but I wouldn't complain if we got him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You