Luis Suarez

Blueboy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had a dream he was playing for us not too long ago. It's shocking how many of my footy dreams come true.

He's a cunt but one of the best cunts around with a ball at his feet. He's made it clear he hates the English media though, so..

Its funny how people don't want Suarez because he is not a likeable person, yet these same people would welcome Rooney here with open arms??? Ridiculous! We should be signing young promising talents or the very best players at the peak of their powers which Suarez is, not past it, over-rated players like we have previously been linked with!

Suarez is easily the best striker in the PL with RVP no one is even close to those two! and if we could get Suarez it would instantly take us to the next level and see us dominating English football again!

If there's any manager in the world who could tame the beast that is Suarez it's Jose.

Suarez hasn't played for a manager of the calibre of Mourinho or been in a side with players as good as ours with ambition to win everything. I think he'd thrive here on the pitch and the environment we'd provide him would keep a lid on the cuntish shit he does.

Hell, maybe if we're lucky we can ship Torres back the other way. :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You