Luis Suarez

Blueboy

I want to win trophies with the best players possible. This is a football club, not a personality contest.

I wholeheartedly agree with that attitude hence my support of getting Wazaa and or The Zlatan. But there's a point where one interferes with the other. Suarez has too many bans in a short time. We already have a walking booking with Rambo. Suarez is one example where I would say that the cons FAR outweigh the pros. He's got to stop getting lucky with the consequences against him and I don't want that extra long example ban to hit him whilst we're relying on him for goals......

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want the best players possible here that's fine, I'm in the minority that you occasionally like to dabble in out of boredom called the Chelsea youth and give them a real shot to see what they are made of. I've seen this club win pretty much everything there is to win and I'm spoiled compared to other club' fans but personally ok with taking a season off trophy less to give Chalobah, Lukaku, KDB and maybe a Omeruo a chance to grow into impactful players for this club instead of the owner pissing away another 40 million to the next slut out there.

Yeah, i'm good with pissing away the 40 million as long as it's not to suarez. I think him, balotelli, tevez, dempsey, and joey barton are my "not under any circumstance can they wear our shirt" players.

....well, let's be real, cunt dempsey probably wears a Chelsea shirt at home in front of his mirror and cries because he'll never get to put one on in real life.....

If you want the best players possible here that's fine, I'm in the minority that you occasionally like to dabble in out of boredom called the Chelsea youth and give them a real shot to see what they are made of. I've seen this club win pretty much everything there is to win and I'm spoiled compared to other club' fans but personally ok with taking a season off trophy less to give Chalobah, Lukaku, KDB and maybe a Omeruo a chance to grow into impactful players for this club instead of the owner pissing away another 40 million to the next slut out there.

We are one of the top clubs in world football not a youth charity, i would love a young player to come through if they do it on merit, not just for the sake of saying "we play young players". If they are good enough, then they will fight off whatever competition is put infront of them to get in the team.

Imagine if we gave Carlton Cole "a chance" instead of signing Didier Drogba?

All the players you mentioned will get a chance to play somewhere along the line and it's up to them to grab it with both hands.

Don't know where this story came from, but we should not be amazed if Suarez ends up being a Chelsea player. He's got his issues, he sometimes behaves like a guy coming out of a cave, he is problematic, but, my god, he's a killer in front of goal. It is Cavani that is on Mou's radar, now Suarez. This is what Jose is looking for - a Drogba-esque type of striker, with a killer instinct, good pace, a striker that can easily dribble past opponents and, primarily, a striker with a HIGH WORKRATE. I mean, watching Cavani is like watching Ramires; this guy never stops... never! his tank's always full. Suarez won't have the same impact as Cavani when defending set pieces, but you can be sure he'll provide a high defensive workrate if Jose will need this. Just like Cavani. This is what distinguishes guys like Cavani and Suarez from those Giroud and Mario Gomez type players - they won't stay 90 minutes in front of goal hoping for a ball to fall from Heaven. They'll search for their goals, they'll come 30-40m away from the net just to pick a pass and influence the game, just as Didier did, just as Milito and Etoo did when Mou was in Milano. That's the type of striker Jose is looking for - a skilfull and hard working one.

I can't stand this guy as a human being, he is a disgrace to the human race, but he's terrific as a footballer. He can dribble, he can run, he's lethal in front of goal (no, HE IS NOT Emile Heskey!!! unfortunately), but if this is true than we won't be able to use him against the likes of United, Everton and Spurs, all away games. If we pay a big amount of money on a striker, than it better be on one that can actualy play from the beginning. This are three matches that could prove to be crucial at the end of the season and if we want to win the title this season we need a perfect start and we can't put our faith in Torres and Demba Ba and wait for them to deliver... I'm not the biggest expert in EPL rules, but i think the suspension will stand even if Suarez will go to any other Premier League team. Am I right?

Nah. Van Persie.

Nah. Suarez is a beast, he can score from literally nothing. He's one of those players that actually creates his own chances, because he can dribble past any defender in football and make them look silly. They don't get much better and complete than him.

I'm not the biggest expert in EPL rules, but i think the suspension will stand even if Suarez will go to any other Premier League team. Am I right?

Yep.

As a player, I'd take him without thinking twice really. Fantastic player. Can play alone up-front or slot in with the amigos giving Lukaku game-time up-front.

Should be a move of last resort though

If you're looking at player-character and actions against Chelsea, what Suarez did was not out of hatred for Chelsea or Ivanovic. It was more out of frustration than anything else.

Rooney specifically taunted the Chelsea fans. So those slating Suarez for the biting incident should probably slate Rooney too

If you're looking at player-character and actions against Chelsea, what Suarez did was not out of hatred for Chelsea or Ivanovic. It was more out of frustration than anything else.

Rooney specifically taunted the Chelsea fans. So those slating Suarez for the biting incident should probably slate Rooney too

Well his wife forgave him for ploughing a few hookers, so I'm sure it well within the realm of possibility to forgive a taunt.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You