Luis Suarez

Blueboy

Well his wife forgave him for ploughing a few hookers, so I'm sure it well within the realm of possibility to forgive a taunt.

Yeah but in footballing circles, ploughing hookers is common and forgivable. everyone does it. but taunting your club's supporters? now that's extreme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can mourinho change his personality?

Nobody in this world is able to change someone personality. You may fake it, but it will still be there subconsciously. It's genetics. In critic situations your true personality will always appear. But you can change someone's atittude and that's the different story...

Its funny how people don't want Suarez because he is not a likeable person, yet these same people would welcome Rooney here with open arms??? Ridiculous! We should be signing young promising talents or the very best players at the peak of their powers which Suarez is, not past it, over-rated players like we have previously been linked with!

Suarez is easily the best striker in the PL with RVP no one is even close to those two! and if we could get Suarez it would instantly take us to the next level and see us dominating English football again!

Suarez is a racist cunt who bit a player. Rooney hasn't done anything close to that.

Some people don't care about this club's identity or honor. It would be DISGRACEFUL to sign Suarez. The results are not everything that matters in football!

I'd rather keep Torres as a starter than sign that shame if a man who is Luis Suarez.

Rooney has his sins, but he's clearly a better professional than that twat who's done nothing during he's career. And if the results are so important, I'd like to mention that Rooney won the league 5 times and he's a Champions League winner. What about Suarez?

It won't be a wise move to put him on the transfer list. I have no doubt on his abilities but I do concern with his attitude and professional ethics. Surely suarez has an ambitious and aggresive attitude which is good, but he is so poor in composure and he is troubled in a level where the club will probably fail to handle with. what will we do when he dives too often or conducts some unsportsmanlike behaviours? Simply another biting issue or racism accusation of him may put the club in a disaster and we can not assure that it will never happen (by contrast I see it likely to happen).

Thus, if the club or Jose thinks they can handle with suarez to avoid another problem, then of course it is ok to sign him. But I will not have that confidence, nor will I have the confidence with that Liverpool will waste our huge transfer fee onto another Andy Carrol instead of spending it wisely to improve their squad so that they can be another enemy to us or even beat us in the premier league.

I can remember him scoring 30+ goals for Ajax year in year out and they didnt win squat. Then he leaves and Ajax wins 3 championships. He is a great player yet he disrupts the flow of a team, he doesnt really fit in a team's game. I definitly think he would do more damage than good in Mourinho's tactics.

SIGN HIM!!! He is one of the best strikers in the world and I love the way he fights for him team! Fantastic player and I don't give a shit about his "bad boy" image! It only came from frustration. A player like him should play in a top club not one like Liverpool.

SIGN HIM!!! He is one of the best strikers in the world and I love the way he fights for him team! Fantastic player and I don't give a shit about his "bad boy" image! It only came from frustration. A player like him should play in a top club not one like Liverpool.

Bad boy image? He's not fucking James Dean, he's a racist toe-rag. Fantastic player no doubt but it'd be a sickener seeing him holding our t-shirt.

I dont like suarez as a person, but he's alot better than nothing. There arent too many options, right now its Rooney or Suarez or Gomez or strikers like Osvaldo and Negredo. For some reason City think they are good enough, i hope we dont.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You