Luis Suarez

Blueboy

last time we signed an expensive striker from pool it didnt work out because he turned shit

this time i reckon it wouldnt work because he would always be suspended.

however i think he is an exceptional player and probably the hardest player in the league to defend against

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time we signed an expensive striker from pool it didnt work out because he turned shit

this time i reckon it wouldnt work because he would always be suspended.

however i think he is an exceptional player and probably the hardest player in the league to defend against

He went to shit before we signed him

I'd take him any day, scumbag or not he's the best striker in the league and much better than Cavani. I don't know why you lot are sticking to this whole "we don't want cunts at our club" policy; may I remind you that we still have John Terry and Ashley Cole among our ranks?

Nah it would be good! Start Lukaku if it doesn't work Suarez to come in

I hate the bloke, but if he pulls on a blue shirt and scores - then I will tolerate him

Personally I think he's better than Cavani

Nah it would be good! Start Lukaku if it doesn't work Suarez to come in

I hate the bloke, but if he pulls on a blue shirt and scores - then I will tolerate him

Personally I think he's better than Cavani

Exactly this.

Lukaku gets a nice run of games to start the season while Suarez settles in with the lads and life in London for a new club. Then he slots in and knows his teammates and will be hungry(no pun intended) to hit the ground running.

people do realize that he wants OUT of England and not move into the city, where the amount of paparazzi is even higher than in liverpool?

If there's any manager in the world who could tame the beast that is Suarez it's Jose.

Suarez hasn't played for a manager of the calibre of Mourinho or been in a side with players as good as ours with ambition to win everything. I think he'd thrive here on the pitch and the environment we'd provide him would keep a lid on the cuntish shit he does.

Hell, maybe if we're lucky we can ship Torres back the other way. :)

Fuck this rat face and Shrek btw, none of this is gonna happen, just silly season speculation. This guy is a head case ffs he BIT Iva and yet some would welcome this idiot into the club? Is this how f-ing desperate some have become with "oh Mourinho will fix him" yeah right he is a certified loon and should stay at Liverscum where he can continue to embarrass them with is great reality TV for me. You have a potential legend right under your noses in Lukaku and yet you hop along all the made up stories by bored so called journalists. I never want Chelsea to do business with any Liverpool striker for the next milennium or so after that debacle with Torres. IMO this is just a season of evaluation for Mourinho to improve what's there along with some good cheap additions like MVG and if major improvements are needed he will do so in January or next season.

Not a given though, look at Balotelli

True but look at Balotelli now under Prandelli with the national team and Allegri or whatever his name is at Milan. They have sort of straighten'd him out. Balotelli would actually be a decent buy for me haha but yet again that would divide this forum more than John Obi Mikel ......

I don't think Suarez's attitude is bad, he loves football, its just he does stupid shit like biting players and racially abusing players which isn't acceptable at all. Look at his ban though he got 8 games for racial abuse while JT got 4? I can see why he is a bit annoyed with England tbh, JT should have gotten 8 or more games for the racial abuse case with that twat Anton.

We want football players, not animals.At Chelsea our player have all a fantastic team spirit and are most of them behaving near perfection at the club, we dont want such players to shake this harmony at the club.

Suarez escaped off the island of Dr. Moreau

True but look at Balotelli now under Prandelli with the national team and Allegri or whatever his name is at Milan. They have sort of straighten'd him out. Balotelli would actually be a decent buy for me haha but yet again that would divide this forum more than John Obi Mikel ......

I don't think Suarez's attitude is bad, he loves football, its just he does stupid shit like biting players and racially abusing players which isn't acceptable at all. Look at his ban though he got 8 games for racial abuse while JT got 4? I can see why he is a bit annoyed with England tbh, JT should have gotten 8 or more games for the racial abuse case with that twat Anton.

That attitude isnt it ?

Loving football just determination and what he enjoy,

But when you become moaning, direspect other, doing bad thing when get pressure or when situation bad on the field is what people called attitude and self control

I want to win trophies with the best players possible. This is a football club, not a personality contest.

It's not a personality contest, he actually BIT into an opposing player, what don't you get about that or are you in that "plastic fan" category? I'm from the U.S. and I can be called plastic because I fell in love with this club AFTER Roman bought them and I have to live that but the club crest is tattooed on my chest and has been for 4 years. Sorry if I didn't get access to Engalnd's top division growing up but we've been kinda inundated with basketball, football and baseball so I arrived at the party late. What I don't want is sluts like Suarez here fucking up the dressing room because he ate David Luiz' cheese when he wasn't looking or took Fernado's cut off locks to make a fucking nest to sleep on.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You