Petr Cech

eldo

but even with all that he still was received well back at the bridge so agree Cech will be as well.Especially as it's not much requested a move out the blue.times up and not number one anymore.Nice to hear him say goodbye at the parade at least

Sore point. I was on the other side of the bus, in Wandsworth Bridge Road. Couldn't hear a thing. :(

Meanwhile, I was proud of Stamford Bridge for standing by Frank and I look forward to seeing Petr get an even more rousing reception. Let the other clubs get the reputation for booing their ex players while we cheer ours and then listen to them lighting up the phone-ins to call us classless.

Not over happy with it but I respect Petr's wishes.

I just wish (like other people have said) that we fought a bit harder to get an extortionate transfer fee or Walcott/Ox in exchange because we all know that if this was the other way around Arsenal would never have let him go so easily. I feel like for £11M we're being mugged off big time, selling to a rival.

It seemed though that only Mourinho fought to keep him or get what we wanted in exchange but I just guess we'll have to accept it.

This will be all well and good if Arsenal don't make any more great signings like this one, if they do they could become a danger in the title race.

It will unbearable if they win the Community Shield with him in goal and will be even worse if they somehow managed to win the league or something. We would have no-one but ourselves to blame in that case.

We've been respectful and that is good, I just hope that we don't get punished for being so because we'll look like naiive tools if we do.

We probably will as it's typical for it to happen.yeah bit daft that's what's annoying about it.most would've said yes but like said for a higher price or exchange rather then off you go sorta thing.I can see arsenal doing well with it and good bit of business for them.annoying

Not over happy with it but I respect Petr's wishes.

I just wish (like other people have said) that we fought a bit harder to get an extortionate transfer fee or Walcott/Ox in exchange because we all know that if this was the other way around Arsenal would never have let him go so easily. I feel like for £11M we're being mugged off big time, selling to a rival.

It seemed though that only Mourinho fought to keep him or get what we wanted in exchange but I just guess we'll have to accept it.

This will be all well and good if Arsenal don't make any more great signings like this one, if they do they could become a danger in the title race.

It will unbearable if they win the Community Shield with him in goal and will be even worse if they somehow managed to win the league or something. We would have no-one but ourselves to blame in that case.

We've been respectful and that is good, I just hope that we don't get punished for being so because we'll look like naiive tools if we do.

Actually yh they would if he only had a year left on his contract as they had to after RVP demanded to leave in 2012 despite being the best striker in the world in the previous season. Also it is not like the club got other options if he wants to go there, if PSG comes in and offer £5m but Cech agrees to go there I know where the club would accept the offer from(not London).

Sore point. I was on the other side of the bus, in Wandsworth Bridge Road. Couldn't hear a thing. :(

Meanwhile, I was proud of Stamford Bridge for standing by Frank and I look forward to seeing Petr get an even more rousing reception. Let the other clubs get the reputation for booing their ex players while we cheer ours and then listen to them lighting up the phone-ins to call us classless.

Exactly, we're not scousers for fucks sake.

If we were at least clued in to who our own transfer targets are it would ease the pain of seeing one of our legends go to a hated rival. Something to look forward to.

Instead we have absolutely no clue as to who we're buying and are weakening what we already have.

Actually yh they would if he only had a year left on his contract as they had to after RVP demanded to leave in 2012 despite being the best striker in the world in the previous season. Also it is not like the club got other options if he wants to go there, if PSG comes in and offer £5m but Cech agrees to go there I know where the club would accept the offer from(not London).

The RVP is a good comparison for my point tbh, Cech is World Class now and RVP was world class back then (albeit injury prone) and both had 1 year left on his contract.

Difference here being Arsenal got £24M for RVP!!!! If we get only £11M for Cech in comparison you can see how we've been mugged off by selling so cheaply to a rival. If we squeezed even £20M out of Arsenal for Cech then i'd be a bit happier.

The RVP is a good comparison for my point tbh, Cech is World Class now and RVP was world class back then (albeit injury prone) and both had 1 year left on his contract.

Difference here being Arsenal got £24M for RVP!!!! If we get only £11M for Cech in comparison you can see how we've been mugged off by selling so cheaply to a rival. If we squeezed even £20M out of Arsenal for Cech then i'd be a bit happier.

RVP is a striker, Cech is a GK. GKs are never expensive.

If De Gea was bought for £18M at the age of 20 (4 years ago) and the numbers being bandied around for him lately for Real Madrid are anywhere near true then I feel like £11M for a proven WC GK with 1 year left on his contract is a fair price.

And that's my point, £11M is a fair price. We shouldn't be fair to our rivals because they aren't fair to us. Overcharge them or make sure we get something in return.

You and I both know De Gea was expensive because he was young. I do agree though that we should've asked more from Arsenal. The only thing I'm hoping for is that we get some sort of deal sorted with AoC. I know it's slim but it'd definitely make more sense.

Cech just need a game time in any club and his place in NT won't even bothered. He could choose any London club and still get a called up, decent wage, etc. He should know Arsenal won't go far in CL either. So it means only one thing, the same reason why Frank joining City. To stop us and prove something :(

I did not want to say, but ... this.

You and I both know De Gea was expensive because he was young. I do agree though that we should've asked more from Arsenal. The only thing I'm hoping for is that we get some sort of deal sorted with AoC. I know it's slim but it'd definitely make more sense.

Yeah you're right, but I'd say Cech should be at least £12M compared to the £18M for De Gea considering that while De Gea's bonus was that he was young, Cech's bonus is that he's proven world class and remember it was 4 years ago too, prices have come up since then.