Petr Cech

eldo

and still they win bollocks... which means there isn't much real strengthening going on, is there?

just letting go of big or popular names that aren't first team material here, but that could have been somewhere else...

Does it matter? We practically still sold quality players to them and helped them to gain points to achieve their objective.

He's 33, has one year left on his contract and wants to leave. We had ZERO leverage in this transfer. 11m is very decent considering the circumstances.

there is psg. if we are patient, i have a good hunch that even united will join the race when RM buy de gea and spurs are asking 25mil for lloris. 11mil to arsenal for one of the best GKs in the world is a steal.

there is psg. if we are patient, i have a good hunch that even united will join the race when RM buy de gea and spurs are asking 25mil for lloris. 11mil to arsenal for one of the best GKs in the world is a steal.

But he wants Arsenal which completely ties our hands.

Dont worry Arsenal will never be a league winning side under Wenger even with Cech.

Cech is classy man and he pushed for this due to family reasons. Family comes first, everything else comes second. I would choose my family over the club 100%.

Only thing I would increase the amount to £18 million as they are a direct rival.

So whats the matter in this day and age with commuting? FFS I caught a 6am train every morning for 18 months to Manchester standing in the carriagway sometimes so Im sure with his money and fleet of luxury cars he could commute somewhere. Theres regular trains/flights to Paris gets there faster than I got to Mancs!

Hes a Psych major so he understands how much grief this would cause US. Im wondering if its just a big fuck you lot!

The last thing I'll say on the subject is I thank him for doing the job he was paid well for and for doing it well. Hes now CHOSEN to play for arguably our bitterest rivals and after I clap him once onto the field he will be given the same heart felt felings I give every other Gooner.

Laters Big Pete.

But he wants Arsenal which completely ties our hands.

between arsenal and psg, which is fair enough since its in england and makes sense for him.

but not for such a price. like i said, i have a hunch that united will come into the race. selling cech to united for 10-11 mil wont hurt half as bad as selling them to those cunts.

I'm in defeat thinking that Cech will go to Arsenal eventually.. but I still think we're just letting them run proceedings in terms of the transfer fee.. and/or any other player that could be part of the deal. I honestly thought we had more resilience than this. Shouldn't we be holding them to ransom, saying something like "we won't put a deal for Cech in place unless you at least have the decency to throw in a player as part of the deal, making things fair for both clubs".

But no, dealing with Arsenal is just like dealing with any other London rival! If it were up to me, I would sit down with Cech and convince him to reconsider the possibilities. He'll end up at PSG and we laugh in Arsenal's face for being too tight and stubborn!

Honestly, with the exception of my family, I utterly cannot stand Arsenal and their fans (and Liverpool of course).

PSG wasn't going to increase the transfer price, but was going to give Cech a lot better wages from what I read...

Lloris from what I remember when for a little over 10 in his prime, so 11m for Cech at 33 years of age is pretty darn good in terms of monetary value

between arsenal and psg, which is fair enough since its in england and makes sense for him.

but not for such a price. like i said, i have a hunch that united will come into the race. selling cech to united for 10-11 mil wont hurt half as bad as selling them to those cunts.

I was hoping he would go to Manchester because that would be a lot better for his ambition and his career by I'm guessing by the lack of rumors and the fact that Petr seems to have made his mind up this quickly that he didn't get any signals from utd.

I was hoping he would go to Manchester because that would be a lot better for his ambition and his career by I'm guessing by the lack of rumors and the fact that Petr seems to have made his mind up this quickly that he didn't get any signals from utd.

Why would you hope he goes to United for his ambition and career? you hope he'll have a chance to win things? in United?!

PSG wasn't going to increase the transfer price, but was going to give Cech a lot better wages from what I read...

Lloris from what I remember when for a little over 10 in his prime, so 11m for Cech at 33 years of age is pretty darn good in terms of monetary value

11 mil from PSG is good money, 11mil from arsenal is not.

Maybe Petr went to Roman with it and he played daddy big balls on Mou? You really cant think with the football mind Mous got he could possibly think about strengthening those shites. But then again if hes contemplating Falcao maybe there are chinks in his armor.

Why would you hope he goes to United for his ambition and career? you hope he'll have a chance to win things? in United?!

Yes, because he is a great keeper and a generally awesome guy who deserves to have continued success in his career.

United will win titles in the coming seasons with or without Petr. I'd rather see him competing at a top club like that than an ambition-less club like Arsenal.

Maybe Petr went to Roman with it and he played daddy big balls on Mou? You really cant think with the football mind Mous got he could possibly think about strengthening those shites. But then again if hes contemplating Falcao maybe there are chinks in his armor.

Mourinho said all along that if it was his decision Cech wouldnt move to our rival. But its not his decision.

I just cant see why we're being so nice.. why we should be so nice to Petr when he wishes to play for our biggest rival? i know, "his kids moving to another country bla bla bla", so what? he's a professional, if he wants to stay in London so bad he should wait until his contract ends. Obviously he wont stay in case we're telling him he wont move to Arsenal, he'll move to PSG.

This move is very much like the Mata move to United, the club accepted his request to move to United and we do it again. Professionally, i didnt worry about Mata in United and i dont worry now. I cant see them as game changers.

But in the Mata deal we got a lot of money, now there's no gain at all.

Yes, because he is a great keeper and a generally awesome guy who deserves to have continued success in his career.

United will win titles in the coming seasons with or without Petr. I'd rather see him competing at a top club like that than an ambition-less club like Arsenal.

So you're saying United are going to win the league in the coming seasons (over Chelsea), and while they are doing that you prefer to see Cech lifting the cup? again, over his and your beloved Chelsea. You're very nice.

(Arsenal are already winning FA cups, thats why i assumed you mean league titles)