Petr Cech

eldo

I am reading a report on Daily Mail that Chelsea Fans are writing death threats to Petr Cech. I find this absolutely disgusting and disgraceful considering the service he has given to the club. He behaviour during his entire time has been exemplary and we should always give him the warmest welcome back to the bridge.

I was also disappointed when our fans gave Benitez a hard time. The poor guy accepted a temp position and did his best whilst he was with us.

That being said, I hope our fans behave maturely and ensure that we always welcome back our players.

I am reading a report on Daily Mail that Chelsea Fans are writing death threats to Petr Cech. I find this absolutely disgusting and disgraceful considering the service he has given to the club. He behaviour during his entire time has been exemplary and we should always give him the warmest welcome back to the bridge.

I was also disappointed when our fans gave Benitez a hard time. The poor guy accepted a temp position and did his best whilst he was with us.

That being said, I hope our fans behave maturely and ensure that we always welcome back our players.

If its in the daily fail sports section there is a 75%-80% of it being bollocks. They make shit up.

Chelsea...strengthening Premier League rivals since 2012...

and still they win bollocks... which means there isn't much real strengthening going on, is there?

just letting go of big or popular names that aren't first team material here, but that could have been somewhere else...

Agent Cech to the rescue..!

Nahh, good for him. Pretty shitty hes moving to a direct rival! This is football.

Fabregas came here, Cech went there. It happens.

Obviously I'm never going to cheer him on though

I don't know why Cech wants to help Arsenal. He has won everything he could in England. That is a mystery that probably won't be solved.

He will want to break the record I believe. But like I said in my post earlier, yes it shouldn't be at Arsenal, any London club will do theoretically.

You may be right but I'll be sad if you are. Petr certainly won't damage his legacy in my eyes, no matter who he joins. If and when he returns to The Bridge I'll cheer him at the top of my voice and I'd bet a lot of money that I'll be in the majority. The large majority.

It's easy to say that now, but in 4 or 5 years time, I highly doubt he will get cheered at Stamford Bridge

Well everybody think it will be okay now, watch one by one change their minds every time they see Cech playing and save them points game by game. This is almost the same situation with Lampard at first last season if not even worse. At least this time no lies though.

We are all better be prepared for this.

It's easy to say that now, but in 4 or 5 years time, I highly doubt he will get cheered at Stamford Bridge

This too is easy to say.

I can only repeat that I'll be sad and disappointed if you turn out to be right. Chelsea fans will go down in my estimation if you are.

Well everybody think it will be okay now, watch one by one change their minds every time they see Cech playing and save them points game by game. This is almost the same situation with Lampard at first last season if not even worse. At least this time no lies though.

We are all better be prepared for this.

This is depressing. Are Chelsea fans really so small minded and silly?

I can promise everyone this, as long as I've got my ticket there will be at least one voice cheering Petr every time he returns to Stamford Bridge.

I can promise everyone this, as long as I've got my ticket there will be at least one voice cheering Petr every time he returns to Stamford Bridge.

u hero

contest-clipart-3491974-trophy.jpg

This is depressing. Are Chelsea fans really so small minded and silly?

Cheering when he return is one thing. I will do it too if I were there, especially before and after the match, whatever I am said in here.

But Lampard case was the perfect example of what's it looks like going to happen also with Cech this time. Just wait and see the reaction in here by that time. And my point is for the fans who think first now, 'oh, it is just Arsenal, what is the big deal?'

Everytime Petr Cech Makes Mistakes or Arsenal Losses Games or Points with Petr Cech in Goal for Arsenal. Arsenal fans will call it a Conspiracy and Chelsea FC Planned this move to Destroy Arsenal.

remember guys we lost 4 - 2 to Bradford City with Cech as Chelsea FC GoalKeeper. also Czech Republic also doesn't even win with Cech as Goalkeeper.

Chelsea Lost 4 -2 to Bradford. Cech conceded 4 goals.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30860394

29DE83DD00000578-3134744-image-a-14_1434

Cheering when he return is one thing. I will do it too if I were there, especially before and after the match, whatever I am said in here.

But Lampard case was the perfect example of what's it looks like going to happen also with Cech this time. Just wait and see the reaction in here by that time. And my point is for the fans who think first now, 'oh, it is just Arsenal, what is the big deal?'

The Lampard issue was with his lie not his move. If Petr wins 5 Premier League titles with Arsenal, it should make no difference to his status here.