Petr Cech

eldo

I'm pretty sure a lot of Milan fans no longer consider Pirlo their legend. As a matter of fact, when Pirlo was crying after Juve's loss in the CL final a lot of Milan fans in the internet were laughing.

He was cheered each time he returned to the San Siro until he released that auto-biography where he said some questionable things about Milan. Regardless he's still a Milan legend considering he's arguably the best midfielder to ever play for them.

Who are these fans you're talking about btw? 13 year old kids from Egypt, Denmark & Iran or actual Milan fans that go to matches?

Ospina was great for them this season... not to much difference for the next season.

Ospina is no Cech. Let's not underestimate this signing, Terry hit the nail on the head with his TalkSport interview.. Arsenal have bought themselves a good 15 points with Cech in goal. Reliable, confident & experienced, he won't make the same rookie mistakes at Ospina & Szcz-..

So it pretty much done ... :(

Everyone here and around the world had a good debate/argument about Lampard when he joined City that he doesnt deserve the title of a legend and/or he is a traitor, etc, etc. Now with Cech after 11 years moving to our bitter rivals, would he be still be consider as a Legend or a traitor?

P.S: For me, both are our modern day Legends.

It's not like we never lost when he played but they have lacked decent goalies and now don't.wherever win league or not no one knows unless have a crystal ball or whatever but expect them to challenge more then they usually do

The media blehhh bored of it now and he hasn't even played against us..

Hopefully we can make our signings count more

He was cheered each time he returned to the San Siro until he released that auto-biography where he said some questionable things about Milan. Regardless he's still a Milan legend considering he's arguably the best midfielder to ever play for them.

Who are these fans you're talking about btw? 13 year old kids from Egypt, Denmark & Iran or actual Milan fans that go to matches?

:carlo:

Gullit? Seedorf? Rijkaard? Trapatoni? Kaka and Ronaldinho if you can consider them midfielders? So many more as well...

I'm in the middle with this.

While I respect his choice because of his family, something still doesn't feel right.

Not hating at all, but I just don't know.

I guess the fact that when we ask for Ox they don't do business with us bothers me.

The reaction just goes to show Cech is not on the same level as Lampard, in regards to legend status. The curse of a mere goalkeeper I guess.

Oh, should we hate him too? Brand him a traitor? Burn his jersey? Boo him at the bridge?

The reaction just goes to show Cech is not on the same level as Lampard, in regards to legend status. The curse of a mere goalkeeper I guess.

Different situation. Lamps APPARENTLY signed for NY and Citeh pulled a snide one.

Personally I love the lad and hes made me happy watching him. And I will clap him on and off the pitch. But I'm afraid that during the game he gets treated like any other blinkin Gooner

Theres 2 questions.

How long does a player have to be with us to become a legend?

How loud will you cheer for him if he saves an important penalty against us?

Look at it like this. If Cech wants to stay in London and Arsenal were the only club interested, why would Chelsea block the move? It shows that the club cares about the players at least on some sort of level. Imagine the negative implication if the club said flatly, "No, you can't move to another London club: move yourself and your family to another city or another country".

Footballers are people too.