Petr Cech

eldo

it's like we desperate to sell him...

It looks like it but the reallity is we're not. Cech is the one who is desperate to leave to club to play more minutes. The bad part is that he wants to stay in England and there isn't a lot the club can do about it.

But I have to agree with the other who says that he can't see Cech as a signing which will make Arsenal a top contender. From our time with AVB we know that high-line defence and Cech doesn't understand each other so well.

You can't even what? Put a sentence together? Thought not.

I can't understand how people think Cech is staining his image. Or people upset he's joining Arsenal. He is a person, he enjoys London, as does his family. He didn't choose to be replaced, he needs to make a living, play and enjoy his last few years in the game. Fans would prefer he uproot his family or sit on the bench. He is a person, Chelsea have decided he is no longer good enough to start. He's not a slave.

And it's done.Huge signing for them and expect him to well.They've had such dodgy goalies ...ahhh.community shield be interesting

Can't blame him though.done what's best for him n his family.just seems a cheap deal that with our luck come back to haunt..Hey ho

I dont blame Cech but not happy we seem to have let Arsenal call all the terms about this transfer

Yeah this is what annoys me more.

We wanted Ox and they don't want to do any deal with us.

But we have no problems in doing it.....Not the first time it happened with other players to other PL teams.

I can't understand how people think Cech is staining his image. Or people upset he's joining Arsenal. He is a person, he enjoys London, as does his family. He didn't choose to be replaced, he needs to make a living, play and enjoy his last few years in the game. Fans would prefer he uproot his family or sit on the bench. He is a person, Chelsea have decided he is no longer good enough to start. He's not a slave.

You are delusional if you think he isn't staining his legacy by potentially spending the next 5 years at Arsenal! In 5 years time he could potentially become an Arsenal legend, your crazy if you think that will have no effect on his Chelsea legacy.

I'm not upset he's gone arsenal as he wanted to stay in London and no doubt join a team that has potential to challenge for trophies and play in Europe.Annoyed that it was so straight forward for them whereas if it was other way round no doubt it'd go on forever

I'm a little disappointed in him personally , but in football terms , I don't really care. I actually think he will flop. Injury prone and can't deal with crosses.

I won't get angry , but not wishing him any luck either.

The club now owes us some great signings.

Dont worry Arsenal will never be a league winning side under Wenger even with Cech.

Cech is classy man and he pushed for this due to family reasons. Family comes first, everything else comes second. I would choose my family over the club 100%.

Only thing I would increase the amount to £18 million as they are a direct rival.