Petr Cech

eldo

I have been on the Bridge more times than you've fucked, xenophobic clown. And no, there should be cheered every time he play against us, only the first time. End off.

Ha ha good one Brooklyn Bridge maybe, Stamford Bridge? i was going when you were just a glint in the milkman's eye.

This too is easy to say.

I can only repeat that I'll be sad and disappointed if you turn out to be right. Chelsea fans will go down in my estimation if you are.

in five years time Cech could be an Arsenal legend, so you want Chelsea fans to still cheer him in 5 years time?

in five years time Cech could be an Arsenal legend, so you want Chelsea fans to still cheer him in 5 years time?

What kind of warped logic is this? Of course he's still a legend.

It's like saying Pirlo isn't a Milan legend because he was successful at Juventus

Guys. I know I'm gonna be put down by this. I know Cech has done wonders for us over the years. He was a Chelsea hero. He was one of our main keys to win our first Champions League.

But I'm sorry. The moment I see him in a Goons shirt, I'll see him as a Goon. I loathe Arsenal then any other club and to me personally he is like Sol Campbell when he jumped from Spurs to Arsenal. Spurs fans hated him since then.

Cech will soon be a Goon. Helping them win trophies that WE want to win. This is worse than the Lampard situation, even though Frank lied through his teeth it was only one season we have to see him in that disgusting blue shirt. Cech? 3 seasons minimum.

I PROMISE you this, as time goes by, we will not clap for Cech anymore. We probably will in the first season but 2nd, 3rd, maybe 4th? Cech could be an Arsenal legend by then. We will soon dislike the guy. It just takes a number of key moments from him, and it could ALL start with this Community Shield match.

I know family comes first but to be honest, that's bull. You can stay with us and still live with your family. Go to Crystal Palace even. When ruin your legacy by switching to our bitter London rivals? I can't feel anything but disappointed at Cech.

Now Arsenal fans can argue that they have a better GK then Chelsea. My dad certainly did yesterday.

Except they don't have a better keeper than us.

I know they don't...but my dad thinks so. He is more experienced than Courtois after all.

But I'm telling you, they will think that now.

Arsenal fans are amusing, most of them genuinely change their opinion on a lot of things about the club (mainly whether they want Wenger in or out) based on the last match, so because their last match was a comprehensive win in a cup final they are going to pipe up all summer unfortunately, but don't worry, if we beat them at Wembley then again at Stamford Bridge with a couple of turgid draws inbetween then Arsenal fans will change their opinion of a lot of personnel at the club including Cech.

Cech had a dodgy few months after Jose's return and cost us a few goals (for example Long at The Bridge and Crouch vs us), im not even joking if he makes a couple of mistakes for them in quick succession like those two examples i gave, they will be begging for Szczhesny to be put back in,

Arsenal fans are amusing, most of them genuinely change their opinion on a lot of things about the club (mainly whether they want Wenger in or out) based on the last match, so because their last match was a comprehensive win in a cup final they are going to pipe up all summer unfortunately, but don't worry, if we beat them at Wembley then again at Stamford Bridge with a couple of turgid draws inbetween then Arsenal fans will change their opinion of a lot of personnel at the club including Cech.

You just summed up 90% of this forum...

What kind of warped logic is this? Of course he's still a legend.

It's like saying Pirlo isn't a Milan legend because he was successful at Juventus

I'm pretty sure a lot of Milan fans no longer consider Pirlo their legend. As a matter of fact, when Pirlo was crying after Juve's loss in the CL final a lot of Milan fans in the internet were laughing.

I'm pretty sure a lot of Milan fans no longer consider Pirlo their legend. As a matter of fact, when Pirlo was crying after Juve's loss in the CL final a lot of Milan fans in the internet were laughing.

Pirlo is not a Milan 'legend' to begin with. He's an Inter fan ffs! :lol:

Pirlo is not a Milan 'legend' to begin with. He's an Inter fan ffs! :lol:

Yeah isn't it the case in Italian football that they don't really have club legends aside from the ones who actually end their careers with them? :lol: