Petr Cech

eldo

So you're saying United are going to win the league in the coming seasons (over Chelsea), and while they are doing that you prefer to see Cech lifting the cup? again, over his and your beloved Chelsea. You're very nice.

(Arsenal are already winning FA cups, thats why i assumed you mean league titles)

Not necessarily league titles. Think he's more likely to win stuff and compete in Europe at utd than Arsenal despite their recent FA cups.

Won't tarnish his memory for me. Gave the club over 10 stable seasons as a goalkeeper, injuries aside. And particularly, that night in Munich. He was very assured in the shootout. Went the right way for all six penalties and saved three of them.

His time at Arsenal will be hardly significant. Maybe a Capital One Cup somewhere

Jose's almost fuming there.

I fear this is the return of the bad days under José, where the power balance was the big issue.

If things turn out bad, There might be problems between Roman and JM.

But anyway.

Mourinho said all along that if it was his decision Cech wouldnt move to our rival. But its not his decision.

I just cant see why we're being so nice.. why we should be so nice to Petr when he wishes to play for our biggest rival? i know, "his kids moving to another country bla bla bla", so what? he's a professional, if he wants to stay in London so bad he should wait until his contract ends. Obviously he wont stay in case we're telling him he wont move to Arsenal, he'll move to PSG.

This move is very much like the Mata move to United, the club accepted his request to move to United and we do it again. Professionally, i didnt worry about Mata in United and i dont worry now. I cant see them as game changers.

But in the Mata deal we got a lot of money, now there's no gain at all.

Nowt really like Mata. Tho Mata was a fave and made a big impression on us but he was only with us for 2 1/2 years ffs. You dont get emotionally attached to a player after that short time.

This is depressing. Are Chelsea fans really so small minded and silly?

I can promise everyone this, as long as I've got my ticket there will be at least one voice cheering Petr every time he returns to Stamford Bridge.

Giving a tribute to a legend that move to a rival the first time back home is fine, but cheer him each time return is ridiculous, shameful and disrespectful to our club and our players.

his legend status with us is immortal.i will wish him good health but not success with another club when it will come at our expense.

I don`t think Arsenal signing him will make them a threat to us in the league title race but it may in domestic cup competitions where they sometimes win if somebody else knocks us out anyway.

Giving a tribute to a legend that move to a rival the first time back home is fine, but cheer him each time return is ridiculous, shameful and disrespectful to our club and our players.

I could not disagree more. For me the attitude you've described, one where a returning legend would not be cheered, is the one that is ridiculous, shameful and disrespectful to our club and its current players. An honest difference of opinion then but I hope more people think like me than think like you. Time will tell I suppose.

I could not disagree more. For me the attitude you've described, one where a returning legend would not be cheered, is the one that is ridiculous, shameful and disrespectful to our club and its current players. An honest difference of opinion then but I hope more people think like me than think like you. Time will tell I suppose.

Some fans in their desperation to show class just clowning around.

I repeat it. The FIRST TIME he returns to Bridge it's fine. After no. End off.

Some fans in their desperation to show class just clowning around.

I repeat it. The FIRST TIME he returns to Bridge it's fine. After no. End off.

Will you be at the Bridge to cheer or boo him i very much doubt it. Such a crass comment from someone who obviously knows nothing about Chelsea fans and our traditions.

This overused word class it's got nothing at all to do with that. Cech has been superb while he's been here and the least he deserves is a good reception. To even consider booing him is insulting this is not Gordon Durie or Andy Townsend this is a bona fide Chelsea legend.

For me he has been declining the last few seasons, still a top, top keeper but it has been noticeable IMO. In the past Cech would rarely get beaten at his near post or struggle with corners but in 13/14 season we saw that regularly. Also same as the Lampard situation for me, he will always be a legend here, i just cant forget the successful years he's spent with us.

Will you be at the Bridge to cheer or boo him i very much doubt it. Such a crass comment from someone who obviously knows nothing about Chelsea fans and our traditions.

This overused word class it's got nothing at all to do with that. Cech has been superb while he's been here and the least he deserves is a good reception. To even consider booing him is insulting this is not Gordon Durie or Andy Townsend this is a bona fide Chelsea legend.

Do not you know how to read? Or You suffer some sort of deficiency reading comprehension? Or have you deliberately misrepresented my words? Did I say that he should be booed? No, I said that he should be cheered only the first time he returns to Bridge. Not each time he return. I not think it is so difficult to understand.

Do not you know how to read? Or You suffer some sort of deficiency reading comprehension? Or have you deliberately misrepresented my words? Did I say that he should be booed? No, I said that he should be cheered only the first time he returns to Bridge. Not each time he return. I not think it is so difficult to understand.

Why shouldn't he be cheered every time he plays against us?. Like i said you don't represent Chelsea fans so it's irrelevant. Maybe that's the way they do things in the good old U.S.A. but we are Londoners mate so we are quite capable of deciding if we should cheer him when we want.

Why shouldn't he be cheered every time he plays against us?. Like i said you don't represent Chelsea fans so it's irrelevant. Maybe that's the way they do things in the good old U.S.A. but we are Londoners mate so we are quite capable of deciding if we should cheer him when we want.

I have been on the Bridge more times than you've fucked, xenophobic clown. And no, there should be cheered every time he play against us, only the first time. End off.