Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

You idiot. You were the one wanting a 'B' team out there. But Jose did not. It was a weaker team. The only 'B' team player in there or reserve player was Kalas. The rest were all good players and experienced. I am pleased he lined up like that. Now if you played the likes of Baker, Ake, Christensen and MVG that is a 'B' team. There is a difference.

And was it not you calling the game meaningless? It clearly meant something as Jose chose a good team out there and we are back in the race although unlikely to win it.

The only cunt I see here is you.

Hazard, Oscar, Eto´o, JT were missing. Willian, Cahill were introduced later. The team was B.

'Despite the loss, I am still very proud of our club. We could have copied Atletico's 0-0 game plan by player boring football and settled with the point, but we hold on to our playing style and most importantly our integrity by playing attacking football.'

Ok then, enjoy your attacking football.

Trophies dont matter when u play nice football :)

The only cunt I see here is you.

Hazard, Oscar, Eto´o, JT were missing. Willian, Cahill were introduced later. The team was B.

You clearly have issues in understanding simple things. You made a snidy remark about people who were complaining about fielding a 'B' team. What people snivelled about was seeing an actual 'B' team out there. Meaning some of us did not want to see Ake, Christensen, MVG, Baker and Kalas to start on the same lineup. There is a difference. Think next time before making comments that are completely untrue. The majority of us would of been happy to see this so called 'B' team out there today.

It's Jose's style. Tight at the back and don't concede then hit them on the counter and score, that's how we win games

We don't set up to draw every match

Attacking football is great but it doesn't always win you games of titles

What does Jose know....only has 2 CL titles and numorous league titles in 4 countries

Bring on the hate!

The only issue I have is with you. You clearly are a dimwit. Now, see you.

I am probably one of the only ones reading your posts because the others are bored sensless of your posts or probably got you on ignore. See you laughingsmiley001.gif

I am probably one of the only ones reading your posts because the others are bored sensless of your posts or probably got you on ignore. See you laughingsmiley001.gif

I certainly do not care about who reads my posts & you are the last one on my list. :clown: