Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

A routine 2-0 win is okay i guess, similar to stoke. Bit disappointed in the team as i expected it to be much more one-sided considering how superior we are compared to them.

Hopefully a relaxing, soothing, comfortable training session over that overrated mob will be enough to prepare us for the big match against Costa and all those boys.

You cant be serious, can you?

Ray Houghton is on Talksport now and fuming about our tactics, lterally blood boiling.

Well the English media has taken the view that lpuke winning the Title is good for football. Hell we had this So-call Everton fan saying he believes his side would love to assist lpuke in bringing the title to Merseyside when Everton hosts Man City :blink:

Its remarkable how these media people criticise Jose for his tactics but magically forget about the star impact players who were not part of our lineup.

Also, this was not the first time Gerrard had gifted us a goal. He has done something similar against us before also and I believe his mistake on Sunday should be more discussed by these so called football experts. Such mistakes can not simply be made twice especially by such a world class player.

The reason why Chelsea played counter attacking football was because we had star players injured and a crucial SEMI FINAL match just after 2 days. It's not our fault that Liverpool could not finish their chances and score. If Liverpool fans want to blame anyone for this embarrassing loss then it most certainly be their players and not the team who beat them 2-0 at Anfield!

Man utd fan at work. No axe to grind as he equally hates us and liverpool.He made a good point about refs at Anfield, and Salahs shot that struck flanagans arm. If it had been a liverpool shot that had struck Ivanovich it would have been a certain penalty.

You cant be serious, can you?

Well we are clearly superior to them in every way. The only match this season that I've felt more confident in us getting a win is the reverse match back in December. 100% serious and it showed, 2 easy wins.

imagine the media would have gone out & said that Willian was taunting the dirty red faithful, but we all know that would have been comedy :D

The best thing for me would have been if he stopped and let Torres tap in, that would have been brilliant. The faces from behind would have been priceless.