Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

'Despite the loss, I am still very proud of our club. We could have copied Atletico's 0-0 game plan by player boring football and settled with the point, but we hold on to our playing style and most importantly our integrity by playing attacking football.'

It may be an unpopular opinion (in England), but I've always thought Lampard was better than Gerrard. Also, Gerrard hasn't aged as well as Lamps has and I reckon lamps at 35 is still better than Gerrard now... :)

Ba had a great game and once again, if he doesn't demand more playing time we should try to keep him. He can't pick up a pass for his life though. :) and goes to the ground for no reason sometimes. In the first half he chests it beautifully, beats two players and then bizarrely goes to the ground on minimal contact....

I did not understand the reasoning behind signing Shwarzer, but it hs become crystal clear in the past couple of matches.

Azpi was MoTM for me. He's even better on his natural RB position - didn't think it was even possible...

To walk in Ants Field with the B team & outsmart, outscore & blank Liverpool is just an awesome feeling for me.

Where are those who were sniveling earlier about playing the B team now?

Once again, the professional party pooper Jose showed up, saw & conquered.

Now, I can read the fucking UK newspapers.

Even though, Chelsea may not win the PL now, still it will be much better to see Citeh winning it, at least for me.

All these comparisons of how much had Chelsea or Citeh spent on players, they can stick it up their butts & I love it.

Went with Ba for MOTM. Not because of the goal, but because he was immense in holding up the ball and winning first headers. I can't remember a single header Sakho won over him. Completely dominated him.

PS: 28 pages of pure comedy gold: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313633.40

You're welcome :D

Not with this man in charge

7856494.jpg

He actually had a terrible game. Every decision went Liverpool's way. And then you have that pen in the first half which of course no one in the media would mention.

To walk in Ants Field with the B team & outsmart, outscore & blank Liverpool is just an awesome feeling for me.

Where are those who were sniveling earlier about playing the B team now?

Once again, the professional party pooper Jose showed up, saw & conquered.

Now, I can read the fucking UK newspapers.

Even though, Chelsea may not win the PL now, still it will be much better to see Citeh winning it, at least for me.

All these comparisons of how much had Chelsea or Citeh spent on players, they can stick it up their butts & I love it.

You idiot. You were the one wanting a 'B' team out there. But Jose did not. It was a weaker team. The only 'B' team player in there or reserve player was Kalas. The rest were all good players and experienced. I am pleased he lined up like that. Now if you played the likes of Baker, Ake, Christensen and MVG that is a 'B' team. There is a difference.

And was it not you calling the game meaningless? It clearly meant something as Jose chose a good team out there and we are back in the race although unlikely to win it.

WE WON BITCHES!!!! A big lesson not only to the media, the FA, the refs & the haters, but also on every supporter who doubts this club in difficult times. This club is not a quitter, but a fighter. We fought well again today against all odds and didn't even think for once to give Liverpool the match. The shit we have been constantly hearing all weak was immense again on the forum. Learn your lesson already!