Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Everyone can see the B team that played today.

Somehow, the clown cannot.

I am almost certain that the PL title is not ever yet. Everton should help against Citeh, I hope & liverpoops are going to stumble again, I feel. Today's loss will not sit well on their minds.

Your the clown. A halfwit I will say. Don't know who deleted my post but I won't repeat the name but I don't refer to you Bushman. I replace the first four letters with another. There is the clue :D But from your original point. You could not answer. Who was 'snivelling' at Mourinho playing this 'B' team. Like I said there is a difference between a weaker team and a 'B' team. I can understand people calling it our 'B' team but for you to use this as your point to say you were proven right is ridiculous. That was a good but weaker team. People who did not want to see this original 'B' team before the game would have been happy with the 'B' team lineup that Mourinho sent out. It is that simple.

Comprende?

Went with Ba for MOTM. Not because of the goal, but because he was immense in holding up the ball and winning first headers. I can't remember a single header Sakho won over him. Completely dominated him.

PS: 28 pages of pure comedy gold: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313633.40

You're welcome :D

He actually had a terrible game. Every decision went Liverpool's way. And then you have that pen in the first half which of course no one in the media would mention.

True..but it would have been impossible for him to get much worse. With us, anyways.

Stats,

May I give you a friendly reminder? The longer you are going to deny that Jose used the B team, the more frustration you get. Just give up now. Otherwise, you might even get banned from here. I can hear 19's hammer.

Seriously, I barely post here, but he is quite a puzzling poster. I want to take him seriously but his opinion changes from match to match and he often attacks people who disagree with him... After they previously agreed with him!

I hope it calms down. We should all celebrate our victory! :D

What a legend .

SKetr.gif

Apparently JM said as we scored our second goal was saying to the tune of "You want the Clowns? You want the Clowns?"

--Does anybody know for sure what he said or why? Cuz that's a classic line. JM--one love.

BmPJiP_IQAAstz1.jpg

hehehe this one is good. Especially Cole and his glittering gold. :D

Anyhow, I don't enjoy any victory as much....besides a tittle as winning against Liverpool and Arsenal.

Mourinho has made this is transition period into a joy for me, beating the scousers twice and smashing the gunners 6 to 0. Thank you Mourinho!

Oh men I can't wait for next season when Mourinho's team is to be complete!

Apparently JM said as we scored our second goal was saying to the tune of "You want the Clowns? You want the Clowns?"

--Does anybody know for sure what he said or why? Cuz that's a classic line. JM--one love.

I heard he shouted it in tunnel after the match. No idea what he meant or in what context, though.

Stats,

May I give you a friendly reminder? The longer you are going to deny that Jose used the B team, the more frustration you get. Just give up now. Otherwise, you might even get banned from here. I can hear 19's hammer.

The mods probably have you on ignore list. I won't get banned :D