Liverpool 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

You clearly have issues in understanding simple things. You made a snidy remark about people who were complaining about fielding a 'B' team. What people snivelled about was seeing an actual 'B' team out there. Meaning some of us did not want to see Ake, Christensen, MVG, Baker and Kalas to start on the same lineup. There is a difference. Think next time before making comments that are completely untrue. The majority of us would of been happy to see this so called 'B' team out there today.

never believe ANYTHING Jose says ... He is a congenital liar ,,,, UNDERSTAND that ,, the media never do ... BUT He is not an IDIOT .. If you want to meet an

IDIOT read John Cross

I certainly do not care about who reads my posts & you are the last one on my list. :clown:

Well when you post just know apart from a few you might just be posting to a ghost :clown:laughingsmiley001.gif

Liverpool callers; "Chelsea only know how to park the bus" -Yes, and the bus scored twice

" Chelseas style has no class " - We do, its spelled Kalas

LOL!

Not even gracious in defeat. All I need to say is... 2-0! :D

All the talk about us ruining football and defensive style. It was our B team, our f***ing B team :lol: And they couldn't break us down with a kid who's playing his first ever PL match at CB! :lol:

The scouse loving media is hilarious :lol:

Oh 606 on radio 5.

The liverpool bitters ringing in are priceless" chelsea have ruined football etc" fucking love it

How can you ruin football by winning ??

I mean alright I 've seen teams in pre-prehistoric times with the old rules doing that plus picking up fights every two minutes, so we were saying "football is ruined". But how does CFC compare to that when playing defensively ??

How can you ruin football by winning ??

I mean alright I 've seen teams in pre-prehistoric times with the old rules doing that plus picking up fights every two minutes, so we were saying "football is ruined". But how does CFC compare to that when playing defensively ??

Believe me I dont know how many scousers youve met but they are a special breed. Never their fault, always the victim, wallowing in self pity, and very delusional.

Everyone can see the B team that played today.

Somehow, the clown cannot.

I am almost certain that the PL title is not ever yet. Everton should help against Citeh, I hope & liverpoops are going to stumble again, I feel. Today's loss will not sit well on their minds.

Believe me I dont know how many scousers youve met but they are a special breed. Never their fault, always the victim, wallowing in self pity, and very delusional.

they are a special INBREED .. I could explain but Id get banned.