Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Absolute beast and a Chelsea lad, always enjoyed seeing him on the social media accounts, as well as his performances of course. Simply not the style of CB we need going forward, but he is a solid player for another team with a commanding vocal partner.

20 hours ago, LAM09 said:

What might have been, hadn't he suffered that ACL injury. Wish him the best of luck!

I don’t think it would have changed much. His technical deficiencies are down to his talent not his injury. He would have played more during his time here but he never would have been the right player for the current system. He just was born too late. In the Good old 2000s he would have been one of the best old fashioned cbs. Monster in the air strong tackler always fighting. A guy to rival  Vidic or JT. Ball playing cbs are all the rage nowadays at top clubs so players like him have to ply their trade elsewhere. He still is a premier league and champions league winner so he will have no regrets 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I don’t think it would have changed much. His technical deficiencies are down to his talent not his injury. He would have played more during his time here but he never would have been the right player for the current system. He just was born too late. In the Good old 2000s he would have been one of the best old fashioned cbs. Monster in the air strong tackler always fighting. A guy to rival  Vidic or JT. Ball playing cbs are all the rage nowadays at top clubs so players like him have to ply their trade elsewhere. He still is a premier league and champions league winner so he will have no regrets 

saved me the typing up of a reply to them, lol

hugz

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Maybe so, but he probably would have been an integral part of our defence & things could have been different with him being an established CB for us.  Guess we'll never know.

On 27/08/2021 at 17:31, Tomo said:

Let's be honest if it weren't for Lampard this would have happened sooner.

Conte, Sarri and Tuchel have all came to the same conclusion with him. He has his strengths but I feel he's been massively overrated by the fanbase over the years.

partly because of his aerial ability and a few good-looking blocks/tackles

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Problem is we idolize and worship football players and people in sport in general but truth being told 99% of them and complete idiots who did not read 2 books in their life.

Average Joe is superior to all of them. Just like we go to circus to be entertained we should look at them the same way. 

When football started rich people paid poor people to play football to watch and be entertained... Now poor people pay their hard earned money to watch millionaires whose only quality is to shot the ball...

All this happy, Mr nice guy is just a total facade. Shows you can never judge a book by it's cover. And the fact his brother or whoever posted that and puts laughing emoji's as it is some joke. Don't buy his comment that it was an isolated incident. Ambassador for big cats my ass. Waste of space.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

wtf, prosecute him!

wow, as some said, you can never tell

😿

I've got a horrible feeling this last week is the start of a massive can of worms being opened. Greenwood, Overmars and now Zouma. All different levels or wrong but still ultimately wrong.

Hopefully we haven't got any wronguns in our current squad, gut instinct is saying we haven't but you just never know.

Edited by Tomo