Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Problem is we idolize and worship football players and people in sport in general but truth being told 99% of them and complete idiots who did not read 2 books in their life.

Average Joe is superior to all of them. Just like we go to circus to be entertained we should look at them the same way. 

When football started rich people paid poor people to play football to watch and be entertained... Now poor people pay their hard earned money to watch millionaires whose only quality is to shot the ball...

I think it goes beyond football honestly. 

Even when it comes to tech entrepreneurs or artists .

Think it should be a lesson to kids in general.

Admire a person's achievements. Not worship the person itself. Especially someone you don't know personally.

Edited by Blue Armour

Does anyone know if they took the cat away? Poor thing...

It looks to me like a bengal cat, they are very active and need extra activities to tire them out or else they can ruin your things, similar to dogs.. he probably just bought the cat without doing research first, stupid idiot.

27 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

He's playing with the cat. It does n't hurt.

Have you seen the full video? He kicks, throws things and hits the cat.. he seems like he is frustrated with the cat in some way, if he cannot handle the cat then he should try and rehome it.

4 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Have you seen the full video? He kicks, throws things and hits the cat.. he seems like he is frustrated with the cat in some way, if he cannot handle the cat then he should try and rehome it.

It's only a cat game.
He is pushing the cat with his foot, not kicking. But even if you kick a cat like this it does n't hurt - because it's a cat !

If you call this ... terrorising cats you should come to Ikaria in the sumer.
Last summer when I want there I could see no cats - very strange. But that was because the holiday makers had not come yet. Then in was again cats all over the place and we had to chase them out of the kitchen. But I 'd like to have a cat because they eat the roaches and roaches are horrible.

19 hours ago, cosmicway said:

It's only a cat game.
He is pushing the cat with his foot, not kicking. But even if you kick a cat like this it does n't hurt - because it's a cat !

If you call this ... terrorising cats you should come to Ikaria in the sumer.
Last summer when I want there I could see no cats - very strange. But that was because the holiday makers had not come yet. Then in was again cats all over the place and we had to chase them out of the kitchen. But I 'd like to have a cat because they eat the roaches and roaches are horrible.

How can you possibly know that the cat takes it as a game and doesn't get hurt? "Because it's a cat"...? Fuck you and fuck Zouma.