Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

It was a wild cat and Kurt Zouma did n't hurt her.
A kangaroo court has been set up.

You seem hellbent to emulate (in terms of making extraordinarily problematic utterances) some of the shitposting on the Coronaviral thread.

I am going to give you some benefit of the doubt and assume you are just 'contrarian' trolling to get a rise out of some, although I could well be entirely wrong and you are just a person who doesn't give a fig about the welfare of animals.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

You seem hellbent to emulate (in terms of making extraordinarily problematic utterances) some of the shitposting on the Coronaviral thread.

I am going to give you some benefit of the doubt and assume you are just 'contrarian' trolling to get a rise out of some, although I could well be entirely wrong and you are just a person who doesn't give a fig about the welfare of animals.

So you then seem to ignore the right of the accused person to have a proper defense in court and in effect you are satisfied with a Moscow type trial. 
In this case the defendant is wrongly accused as well because he is plainly innocent of the said crime.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

So you then seem to ignore the right of the accused person to have a proper defense in court and in effect you are satisfied with a Moscow type trial. 
In this case the defendant is wrongly accused as well because he is plainly innocent of the said crime.

The last time I checked TC was not a court of law.

and this

is just bollocks on its face

5 hours ago, cosmicway said:

First of all he did not kick the cat.
This is a remake of the demonstrations of the fifties for Laika, the Soviet dog in the Sputnik satellite.
The Tory party in the UK organised antisoviet demostrations for Laika, out of pure jealousy for the Soviet achievement of course.

This + all the other posts by cosmicway:

clearly cosmicway is just trolling. 

His comments about this issue just cannot be taken seriously....

4 minutes ago, silviupastean said:

This + all the other posts by cosmicway:

clearly cosmicway is just trolling. 

His comments about this issue just cannot be taken seriously....

First of all this is the video:

The so called kick is from 0.13''  to 0.14!!''.
But it is clearly a soft push with the side of his foot, not a kick.

If you kick a cat with or without force the effect will be the same. The cat is not easy to injure and will just run away.
But if it was a hard kick I 'd agree with you - and with those who ask for Zouma's head on a plate.
However it is clearly just a push.

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

If you kick a cat with or without force the effect will be the same. The cat is not easy to injure and will just run away.
But if it was a hard kick I 'd agree with you - and with those who ask for Zouma's head on a plate.

admit it

you just don't like pussy

10 hours ago, cosmicway said:

What fucking defence can he have?

He had his actions filmed ffs.

He has no defence.

10 hours ago, cosmicway said:

What about the time he threw stuff at the cat while it was trying to get away? Or when he let a CHILD put the cat on a counter and then SLAPPED it across its head off the counter? How about the example it sets for the child? Regarding the kick - he threw the cat down like a football before kicking it. If the cat was already on the ground then I might even agree with you that it was just a push, but the cat was falling down when the kick happened, so by the laws of physics the force of the kick was much stronger than it would be if the cat was static. It was definitely enough to potentially injure it.

Now a thought experiment to you. Let's imagine that YOU can't feel pain and are not easily injured. In that case, would it make it okay for people to just push you around, throw shit at you, kick and slap you how they please for their amusement? After all, you don't feel pain and are not easily injured, so it must make it totally fine, right...?

3 hours ago, manpe said:

What about the time he threw stuff at the cat while it was trying to get away? Or when he let a CHILD put the cat on a counter and then SLAPPED it across its head off the counter? How about the example it sets for the child? Regarding the kick - he threw the cat down like a football before kicking it. If the cat was already on the ground then I might even agree with you that it was just a push, but the cat was falling down when the kick happened, so by the laws of physics the force of the kick was much stronger than it would be if the cat was static. It was definitely enough to potentially injure it.

Now a thought experiment to you. Let's imagine that YOU can't feel pain and are not easily injured. In that case, would it make it okay for people to just push you around, throw shit at you, kick and slap you how they please for their amusement? After all, you don't feel pain and are not easily injured, so it must make it totally fine, right...?

A one meter drop is nothing for a cat.
A friend had one and escaped his attention and jumped from the third floor of the house and then just run away. It's 12 meters.
The cat was a little hesitant to jump from that high but before my friend had time to catch her she jumped.
Unfortunately that cat in one of her later jumps was hit by a car.
What you say about thought experiment we were doing every day in army barracks - it's called horse playing. Not my cup of tea but I had to participate !
It's pretty evident that Zouma thought the same about it as he uploaded the video himself, so it is excusable frorm that angle too. It was not uploaded by one of his enemies.

Edited by cosmicway

6 hours ago, cosmicway said:

A one meter drop is nothing for a cat.
A friend had one and escaped his attention and jumped from the third floor of the house and then just run away. It's 12 meters.
The cat was a little hesitant to jump from that high but before my friend had time to catch her she jumped.
Unfortunately that cat in one of her later jumps was hit by a car.
What you say about thought experiment we were doing every day in army barracks - it's called horse playing. Not my cup of tea but I had to participate !
It's pretty evident that Zouma thought the same about it as he uploaded the video himself, so it is excusable frorm that angle too. It was not uploaded by one of his enemies.

You answered none of my questions.

I have always liked Kurt. Seems like a nice guy. When we take on the care of a pet, it becomes our responsibility to protect and nurture that animal. I don't see Kurt as a horrible person. I see a guy that obviously does not know how to effectively apply discipline to an animal, if discipline was really needed. His actions are animal abuse whether the animal sustains an injury or not. I hope he has learned from this, and more importantly, his children learn to better care for animals in their care from what happened here. That is a hell of a lot of money donated to a charity that probably does not see those large donations. At least something good came from it and Kurt becomes a better caretaker of animals.

20 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

What fucking defence can he have?

He had his actions filmed ffs.

He has no defence.

And this video is when he is in good mood. Who knows what is happening when he is angry or something. And the funniest part is that he is very religious person. 

In Islam, cats are viewed as holy animals. Above all, they are admired for their cleanliness. They are thought to be ritually clean which is why they're allowed to enter homes and even mosques. According to authentic narrations, one may make ablution for prayer with the same water that a cat has drunk from.

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba took part in the Hajj pilgrimage along with Kurt Zouma

Edited by NikkiCFC

They're both so dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb...least action has been taken and not been played down. Though with the video there is no way it could be. Just don't get why he thought it was okay and why his brother filmed and posted it...backfired completely!! Which is good!!