Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Sell Zouma in the summer.

He is done here, he is never going to be good enough.

Horrific on the ball and makes too many mental errors, plus is bad at positioning .

We can get great money for him from a hit n hope team.

3 goals already this season. We have been craving for another goalscoring CB, after watching the very best of JT or Cahill, and finally we can see one. And after watching frustrating corners and Christensen's inability to score. Marcos Alonso's goals (the so called biggest strength of the Spaniard) can be well replaced now.

with Varane collapsing and VVD out for the season, you could make a case Laporte is the best healthy CB in the world atm

although if you ignore age, Ramos probably for me (although that will not last forever and he is still a mega cunt)

only other competition would be (and this is arguable as fuck)

José Giménez (when healthy for a long run)  
Matthijs de Ligt  (I would not personally list him as such)  
Marquinhos  (my number one CB target)  
Kalidou Koulibaly (has rebounded from last season)

maybe (doubtful) Romagnoli

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

with Varane collapsing and VVD out for the season, you could make a case Laporte is the best healthy CB in the world atm

although if you ignore age, Ramos probably for me (although that will not last forever and he is still a mega cunt)

only other competition would be (and this is arguable as fuck)

José Giménez (when healthy for a long run)  
Matthijs de Ligt  (I would not personally list him as such)  
Marquinhos  (my number one CB target)  
Kalidou Koulibaly (has rebounded from last season)

maybe (doubtful) Romagnoli

Would you take Ramos for free next summer? 

And why is Laporte not capped? 

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Insane that Laporte is STILL uncapped, lolol

I think Deschamps doesn't appreciate it when players threaten to switch national teams in order to get called-up, as was the case with Laporte and Theo Hernandez. Both of them will likely never be called in the french squad until Deschamps is gone.

10 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

I think Deschamps doesn't appreciate it when players threaten to switch national teams in order to get called-up, as was the case with Laporte and Theo Hernandez. Both of them will likely never be called in the french squad until Deschamps is gone.

he is a fool then

both are superb

6 hours ago, Rapkun said:

Acm and shitty are really lucky to have them. Uncapped wc players are a rare treasure. likely to have a better career and stay injury free longer. I wish more of our players would reject call ups. It sounds harsh asking them to retire from representing their country but in fact you are just helping the corrupted fifa so there is no fair representation anyway. 

15 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

In the squad over Upamecano, Laporte, Kounde...

1. Still don't understand how these international matches are being played during this pandemic.

2. Still don't understand how the national teams thought it would be a great idea to organize an unnecessary friendly, on top of the other two matches, in this congested season, in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

1. Still don't understand how these international matches are being played during this pandemic.

2. Still don't understand how the national teams thought it would be a great idea to organize an unnecessary friendly, on top of the other two matches, in this congested season, in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

And what If this pandemic goes on for years? Do we keep international football off the menu until then? A move that would rob players of a huge number of caps, some of which will end up getting denied the chance to play for their country during the entirety of their peak years.

International football may be boring to most of us fans but to players it's the total opposite, take that away from them and you will suddenly find a high number of demotivated footballers (for example, Thiago S had practically admitted playing in the next world cup is the main thing keeping him motivated and fit in what should be his twilight years).

35 minutes ago, Tomo said:

And what If this pandemic goes on for years? Do we keep international football off the menu until then? A move that would rob players of a huge number of caps, some of which will end up getting denied the chance to play for their country during the entirety of their peak years.

International football may be boring to most of us fans but to players it's the total opposite, take that away from them and you will suddenly find a high number of demotivated footballers (for example, Thiago S had practically admitted playing in the next world cup is the main thing keeping him motivated and fit in what should be his twilight years).

How about not playing during this second wave, third wave or whatever of the pandemic that has forced countries to go into lockdown again? How about letting players finish the season with their club and let them go play all those international games with their country in the lead-up to the Euros next year (similar to what happened after the restart last season at club level with the domestic and European competitions), instead of risking everyone's health with all the unnecessary travelling, going from one team's bubble to another etc?

If we want to play international football right now, fine, then play only the competitive matches. Why have another stupid friendly on top of the competitive games? International managers, especially, often complain about players being worn out by the time they get to a summer tournament and all and here they are, organizing a friendly, a needless match that risks the players to the virus, to injury etc in this already congested season. How is this even logical?

Like it or not, the pandemic has forced people to change the way they do things, has forced people to adapt to the circumstances, has maybe forced people to do things in a way that they probably don't normally do. People shouldn't act like everything is still normal and try to force things to look normal right now. Nothing is normal at the moment.