Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Opinion in this forum goes to players that are dropped in previous game over players that were less impressive but played. I wonder what informs the judgement of Luiz as a good CM, he's not played enough games in that role and his positional discipline is very poor. He is definately the last option of the 5, JM kept calling him to order against Man U, its always less so with the others. MC will tear us apart if Luis plays CM. We have to trust Ramires to deliver like he does in the big games ie Barca, Man City, but he is required to step up. Matic was not fantastic in the 20 mins v WHU despite us not being under much threat, I feel he is still coming to grips with the speed of the EPL. misplaced passes will be punished by MC, who ever JM opts for need to have the game of their lives and be switched on throughout. Etoo requires GK error to score hope we get one from Hart tomorrow but we have to score cos City will.

No parking the bus. Chelsea will try to win, I think. Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Matic, Luiz, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Ba. Should be the line up, Lampard would work instead of Luiz, possibly. Schürrle could get the start possibly. Man City is gonna find it incredibly hard to run us out of the Ethiad like they did Tottenham, Arsenal, Man U, etc. We're more well rounded, have the better defense. Man City's defense is shit and Hazard/Oscar will slice them up. Chelsea win 2-1.

No parking the bus. Chelsea will try to win, I think.

Everything coming out of Chelsea is that we will. The ramires interview on the website for example. But JM up to now has decided to be happy with a point away from home and try and beat them at home, which in the case of Man City we did. So rather disappointedly I think we will err on the side of caution. What JM has done is attempt to take the pressure off the players, we shall see what tactics he deploys but with our team we will always be attacking to some extent.

If there is any manager I trust, it's mourinho. I'm sure he has something up his sleeves for City. My observation is this: city are struggling defensively. If u look at their past matches this season, they win only by scoring more than the opposition . They have very few clean sheets. They go all out to attack and that will be their undoing. Chelsea on the other hand win by scoring one or two goals, but concede very little and sometimes keep clean sheets. Showing our defence is better than City's. I there fore predict a 3 -1 win in favour of chelsea .

"Parking the bus" It seems even Chelsea fans have bought into the stupidity

Its the media for you, it's genuinely amazing that some can't differentiate the difference between parking the bus and playing a tactful percentage game.

"Parking the bus" It seems even Chelsea fans have bought into the stupidity

Its the media for you, it's genuinely amazing that some can't differentiate the difference between parking the bus and playing a tactful percentage game.

There's nothing tactful about sitting behind the ball and being content with a draw from the jump. The point of a game is to win.