Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Positive notes heading to City:
- We now know which players are in ridiculous form and we probably won't have to find out that the hard way against City.
- We will go to City looking for a victory and not a draw.

Negative:
- Anything short of a victory against City will mean the end of our title hopes.

Best defense vs best attack, a proper showdown.

The only black mark on City's night was that Jovetic had replaced Aguero, who sustained a hamstring injury just before half-time and is now a doubt for Monday's crucial meeting with Chelsea at the Etihad.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25838298

I agree with Yuvala. If we can't stop City at the Etihad, then nobody can.

However, I trust Jose and believe that with a bit of luck we can snatch a win. Le arse is probably going to beat Crystal Palace so we cannot afford to lose against City.

Come on You Blues!!

We can def. get a draw at least. I know that the game against the pikeys was frustrating, but looking on the bright side, we have solved our defensive deficiencies relatively very well and we were very unlucky not to score at least two, all they could do was defend and play primitively. Besides this game can really prove how far we've come and I know that City will try to play as they usually do and I can see us succesfully counter-attacking them so many times since all of our players will surely always track back. This team could very well do the job;

Cech

Azpi/Ivanovic David Luiz Terry Cole

Matic Ramires

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

Another 5:1 for City...

It will be game on its own, but current form, their stadium and just a draw vs Whu surely put more chances for City. Also pressure is on us.

I hope we wont get demolished...city attack is deadly at Etihad...

remember what's Mou said, secure the CL spot next season. we're fuck in forward dept., the only chance is Hazard at a best form and we can do one or two chance make fast counter attack. in last match,,they save Negredo and Aguero subs earlier. Matic must show that he is worth to be back in this club....

no more Mikel and Azpi at LB......

Best defense vs best attack, a proper showdown.

Arsenal and Liverpool both had the best defense in the league when they played City... it didn't end well.

In all honesty i'm confident, it'll be a good match, i just hope we don't play for the draw like we did against United (away) and Arsenal.